• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aqCpE.png

Oh my gosh, that is awesome, thank you! :D

FillerB

jbjJNJ9B5JrAqt.png

Second one coming up in a minute

Edit: There we go.

jKqfhYwuumAOI.png

It's a bit washed out though. I'm sure someone could do a better job at this than me.

Boney

Banned
First one is definately better, I'd love to see how it looks with the full body, or at least a bit more.

Thanks a lot though!

nvm someone helped me out!

uglyzippergirlbbeop.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
ZQwPd.jpg

Wanted to see what someone could do with the Meryl or Cyborg Ninja for an avatar

I need some help. A few of my friends and I are entering a gaming tournament and we need a team avatar.

I was thinking something like this:

Divided into 3 vertical segments with each of these from left to right (approximately the same size each; you can use this as a reference):

scrafty2.png

image.php

image.php

with a border and "Team IcarusGAF" written across the bottom? I know it's a big job, but it would really raise our morale. Thank you soooooooooooooo much in advance!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
0nIce.png
pjdZN.png
hYhMB.png

I didn't notice I cut the 2 from the second one. If you want it in there then I'll do it.

EDIT:
UYzDi.png

EDIT 2: After seeing one of the avatars in the other threads I made one more.

LdVay.png

Ties

Banned
No matter what I do, all of my scaled pictures look compressed as hell on Illustrator. Someone please avatarize this for me?
It's a big image by the way, so be warned. :p

EDIT:
This may be too much to ask but can you make the background around her transparent as well? It's not a big deal if you decide not to.

Clipper

No matter what I do, all of my scaled pictures look compressed as hell on Illustrator. Someone please avatarize this for me?

It's a big image by the way, so be warned. :p
Here we go:

wicker1.jpg
wicker2.jpg
wicker3.jpg
wicker4.jpg
wicker5.jpg
wicker6.jpg

EDIT:
This may be too much to ask but can you make her transparent as well? It's not a big deal if you decide not to.
OK... (damn, you edited again before I posted this, but I put it back to make the joke still work)
wicker7.png

Hah, here's the real ones:
wicker8.png
wicker9.png
wicker10.png

Did you want one with the chair still showing?

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Can someone remove the background on this? (I realize it looks transparent here, but in Cs is a weird beige)

The best I was able to do was select highlights and layer via cut, but that produced absolute shit.

j6BthxHU8ytU4.png

FillerB

Can someone remove the background on this? (I realize it looks transparent here, but in Cs is a weird beige)

The best I was able to do was select highlights and layer via cut, but that produced absolute shit.

http://i.minus.com/j6BthxHU8ytU4.png[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jzETAK0mqtOoB.png

Will this do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom