• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Tyrion_Lannister.jpg

Anyone who can make Tyrion's head an avatar for me?

zlatko

Banned
Halo4bluespartanisgodlike.jpg

Could someone avatarize this image please? Not sure how I'd like it so a few options would be great.

Also, one in black and white only colors just in case. Thanks to whoever takes the time. :)

GAFfer did this version I'm using now, but just want to see if there's a better way to scale the image, or maybe cut out just the Spartan and get rid of the pinkish background?

DMczaf

Any way someone can shop my Homer avatar into Homer-Bane from The Dark Knight Rises, please?

Pimp coat is not required, but would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Time to spam this thread one more time:

Resize Lawrence for me GAF?

Jennifer-Lawrence.jpeg

jennifer-lawrence-feel.jpg

I have a quick and easy Photoshop request. I will be eternally grateful for quick service.

http://i.imgur.com/gTa70.jpg

Yes, this is me. Can someone please remove the ceiling fan chain and key at the end? I just think it's distracting. My girlfriend wants this pic on her work desk for some reason but I wanted to clean it up a bit, but I can't here at work. Any other lighting/color enhancements you can do to make it look cleaner/better would be awesome too.

I'm only asking this favor because I know it will take like 2 minutes for someone to do. THANKS

Orayn

Just dropping in again to remind everyone that a 1-pixel border can really make an avatar "pop."

Mad props to all the avatar-makers who offer them.

zlatko

Banned
Anyone able to help with my earlier request? :( Sorry if it's a bit too specific or not. Just wanted to see it without the pink lighting, trying some borders, some scale sizes, and a black and white without any color at all.

Is it possible for anyone here to create an avatar for me based on my username?

I just wanted to ask just in case. I'm sorry if this isn't the thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom