• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

100x120

wpRO3.png
SNpZU.png

ISsKX.png
1pfdb.png
1aFCy.png

ty!

Takao

Banned
Ah, but you took out the "Takao Lives" part! The joke of the avatar is that it's a poster saying I am alive. You see, I was banned and many believed it to be permanent.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hmm, kinda hard to read it but.. used the same font from your original picture:

xSP8a.png

someone else can take a shot at it if they want to

BoSox06DH

Taskmaster.jpg

I tried to make it into an avatar, but It's pretty small I was wondering if someone would be able to make it larger as an avatar, thanks in advance.

Volimar

While this is on the front page, I just wanted to say you guys are are awesome. It really helps out those of us that are all thumbs when it comes to editing pictures. Truly, God's work.

Thanks.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Can someone please give miss Courtney Love here a Catwoman makeover? I'll leave it up you to choose which Catwoman to bounce off of. I'm open to any era.

DbGiU.jpg

Toppot

Can someone please give miss Courtney Love here a Catwoman makeover? I'll leave it up you to choose which Catwoman to bounce off of. I'm open to any era.

http://i.imgur.com/DbGiU.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You are now the proud owner of one of the sexist avatars on Gaf! [spoiler]Creating this was not a pleasure, I feel dirty[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SRVBF.png
sUhRa.png

First, a question: how exactly are transparent avatars supposed to work on NeoGAF? I alpha'd an avatar and uploaded it to the forum, but the background was still white (using OSX Preview Instant Alpha, though I've heard about GIMP). I'm curious, interested in how to create transparent avatars myself.

Second: could someone make my current avatar transparent? Preferably with a black outline!

AusQB

First, a question: how exactly are transparent avatars supposed to work on NeoGAF? I alpha'd an avatar and uploaded it to the forum, but the background was still white (using OSX Preview Instant Alpha, though I've heard about GIMP). I'm curious, interested in how to create transparent avatars myself.

Second: could someone make my current avatar transparent? Preferably with a black outline!

Images need to be saved as PNGs or GIFs for the transparency to render in a browser. There might be some other formats, but those are the most supported ones. PNG is preferable.

rA51h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom