• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
LRnno.png
xlBED.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
avatar is 90x90 and the other pic is 174x174 so you can resize it to 90x90.

select the white areas and paste the picture into the current avatar

Carbonox

Can anyone turn this in to an avatar? Thanks. If you can get the whole thing in (without the text via editing it out or something, I don't know), then that's even better. It's a nice picture.

A4GMJ.jpg

Simple request - Can someone please just give me a smiling Butters from South Park? Find something like this except make it 100x120 px and with a clear background. Thanks!
butters.png

Sexy avatar makers, how the hell do you make a border in PS5? I remember it used to be something like New layer -> Magic Wand Tool -> select all -> blending options -> stroke in earlier versions. Now nothing happens. The only other method I know of is to use the Rectangular Marquee Tool, but I'm better off sniffing my nut sack while making a $2 hooker feel bad about himself. It's really annoying with the RMT because you will almost always get the sizes wrong.

Teach me~

Bloodrage

Banned
Sexy avatar makers, how the hell do you make a border in PS5? I remember it used to be something like New layer -> Magic Wand Tool -> select all -> blending options -> stroke in earlier versions. Now nothing happens. The only other method I know of is to use the Rectangular Marquee Tool, but I'm better off sniffing my nut sack while making a $2 hooker feel bad about himself. It's really annoying with the RMT because you will almost always get the sizes wrong.

Teach me~
I'm no Photoshop expert but it literally takes me two seconds to border any image with the RMT. Every bordered avatar I've posted in this thread was made using the RMT.

Image above.

H06gJ.png

Your avatar.

Mynr4.png

Just drag a box across the image (beginning and ending outside the actual workspace to select full image) > Edit > Stroke > 1px > Ok > Save

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone resize this for me and put a border?

sp05-big.jpg

I'm no Photoshop expert but it literally takes me two seconds to border any image with the RMT. Every bordered avatar I've posted in this thread was made using the RMT.

Just drag a box across the image (beginning and ending outside the actual workspace to select full image) > Edit > Stroke > 1px > Ok > Save
HAHAHA. God, I'm such an idiot. I always tried starting within the image without touching the edges, which is why I always had crappy results.

I can't believe it never occurred to me to start from the outside -_- Thanks a lot, man <3

LProtag

Cropped, black border, flipped please?

hYV1E.jpg

Actually, could you maybe give me both ways? I dunno if he should be looking at the posts or not, haha.

Thanks in advance!

LProtag

Thanks a ton!

Now for decisions. Hm...

Edit: Aw crap, I didn't realize it before, you wouldn't be able to possibly remove the mark above his mouth, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom