• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

iR9dn1HXGQxsn.png

Thank you very much!! :)

Izick

Could I get my current avatar's background transparentacized?

Also, could someone give me an extra transparentacized avatar with a Bane mask over Data?

3N16MA

Banned
yIEJs.png

Any chance I can get the head cropped with a transparent background? Also if a Bane mask can be placed on there that would be amazing.

Please and thank you.

Hi guys.

I have a weirdish request. I just made the avatar to the left, and did my own transparency. I have zero experience, and this is the best I could get.

Basically, I am wondering, if there is an easier way to do it, if somebody could do a better job. If not, don't worry, about it.

Basically, I'm trying to get this pre-cropped to Avatar dimensions picture to be transparent, but with the tendrils of light to still exist and pop off the character. As you can see I have some of them showing already. I basically just used paint.net, zoomed in, and did it dirty with the eraser and the magic wand. Better result on the right hand than the left.

Just the light, not the blue haze in the background, unless it is easier to keep that.

If you can do better work without too much time it would be appreciated. If not, I'll stick with what I have. Thanks.

Xgegh.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hi guys.

I have a weirdish request. I just made the avatar to the left, and did my own transparency. I have zero experience, and this is the best I could get.

Basically, I am wondering, if there is an easier way to do it, if somebody could do a better job. If not, don't worry, about it.

Basically, I'm trying to get this pre-cropped to Avatar dimensions picture to be transparent, but with the tendrils of light to still exist and pop off the character. As you can see I have some of them showing already. I basically just used paint.net, zoomed in, and did it dirty with the eraser and the magic wand. Better result on the right hand than the left.

Just the light, not the blue haze in the background, unless it is easier to keep that.

If you can do better work without too much time it would be appreciated. If not, I'll stick with what I have. Thanks.
i tried something but its kinda hard to see on here :/

KFcE5.png

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
ArC5y.png

Could someone please avatarize this for me? You can fix the dimensions/cut out some parts if you need to.

Quick

Banned
Can't sleep, might as well help out some Gaffers.

Tomat:
BLKyp.jpg
3fUVQ.jpg

Drago:
hRjTD.jpg

Noriega:
inPAv.jpg
rigB3.jpg
2bSY7.jpg
EAXhs.jpg
2LGki.jpg

Drago, if you meant cutting out the background to just have Kirby, I could do that, but you'll have to wait until later. Noriega, same thing with the character.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone resize Louie laughing on the right and make the background transparent? Thank you.

tumblr_m713o6mw2c1r6hhu1o3_1280.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Imagining Bane Louie in TDKR is actually hilarious.

3N16MA

Banned
I will post this up again since I think it got lost on the last page.

yIEJs.png

Any chance I can get the head cropped with a transparent background? Also if a Bane mask can be placed on there that would be amazing.

Please and thank you.

Drago

Can't sleep, might as well help out some Gaffers.

Tomat:
BLKyp.jpg
3fUVQ.jpg

Drago:
hRjTD.jpg

Noriega:
inPAv.jpg
rigB3.jpg
2bSY7.jpg
EAXhs.jpg
2LGki.jpg

Drago, if you meant cutting out the background to just have Kirby, I could do that, but you'll have to wait until later. Noriega, same thing with the character.
Forgot about this...

I'll save the avatar for later as I'm stuck with my current one for a week. Thanks! :)

Fry

How does this looks?

ibkIU1lbyy4dv5.png

The mask didn't fit his face perfectly, but I tried.

iHURr1mnKAoNh.png

imfFpIjBFjKi0.png

If anyone feels like giving it a try.

3N16MA

Banned
How does this looks?

ibkIU1lbyy4dv5.png

The mask didn't fit his face perfectly, but I tried.

iHURr1mnKAoNh.png

imfFpIjBFjKi0.png

If anyone feels like giving it a try.

I think it's a little hard to tell that is Wayne with the Bane mask. It has nothing to do with your effort as I think it would look like that no matter who did it. Thanks for getting it done, this way I know how it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom