• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

neptune.jpg
(image is huge)
Can I get this resized to avatar size and have the darkness cropped out except for a halo so it resrmbles Guevara's avatar? Would be much obliged and would like for the horizon covered in darkness to be part of the sphere.

Can someone put a Bane mask on one of these and then avatarize it?

200px-560Scrafty.png

scrafty_by_zynwolf-d3bv06n.png

5087844895_2e02734d69.jpg

Thank you so very very much!

Sorry to bump my own post, but would someone kindly give this a look? I'm attending the midnight premiere tomorrow night and I would love to have it before then. If it's impossible, that's okay. Thank you so much!

Does anyone here have a clue why my avatar isn't working? When I click on my username it shows but everywhere else (avatar settings, posts) it has the X.

Kazzy

I'm going to be a bit presumptuous here, but I have a few images but I'm really sure how they should be cropped, etc, so I'm hoping that someone could help me out. I was thinking they would look best with a transparent background, but if the image looks better simply cropped with a border or something, focussing on the head, then that'd be cool.

Pre-emptive thanks.

Gintoki

Would anyone mind making a few transparent avatars of the silver haired character from these images?

ovT7T.png
ySbai.png

I'm going to be a bit presumptuous here, but I have a few images but I'm really sure how they should be cropped, etc, so I'm hoping that someone could help me out. I was thinking they would look best with a transparent background, but if the image looks better simply cropped with a border or something, focussing on the head, then that'd be cool.

Pre-emptive thanks.

qKYYw.png
qC6lY.png
Qp4bG.png
qir7U.png

Pollux

Can someone make an avatar of the dog on the right with the green hat, and also make one of him flipped around so he's facing the right. Focus on from his paws up to the top. Preferably with a clear background. Thanks in advance guys. And also one of the tan dog drinking beer. Just the outline of him with a clear background, if possible. Thanks, y'all!

EDIT: background for dog with green hate doesn't have to be clear. Just avatarize that one please.

dogs_playing_poker22.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Can you keep everything the same way and size? I just wanted it to be a rectangle instead of a square.
Best I can do. The logo is the same size but now he's bigger so it takes up the entire 120 height.

0GBzQ.png

EDIT: Unless you meant you just wanted the top or bottom to be transparent.

iCjH1.png
DALUH.png

I'm new to photoshop, I worked the original down to this much, but I can't seem to make the background transparent for some reason (It won't save?).

Could someone help me out please? Also, if you could resize it I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Btw: I'm not sure if a transparent background would be best for this, what do you say? I was thinking maybe a golden/light tan type of color might work as well.
Bigger image:http://i.imgur.com/LfHLF.jpg
yeU2C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom