• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodrage

Banned
Hello, good people!

Could I get this sized and the background made transparent? Thanks!

FyKeR.jpg

Hello!

Can someone make an avatar of this for me? I'm on an iPad so I can't resize the image:

Gunpei_Yokoi.JPG
XSak1.png

SDKap.png
kzbHc.png

K-19

Banned
721723tumblrm710dr4EPj1qf1to5o512800001.jpg

960085tumblrm710dr4EPj1qf1to5o51280000.jpg

I've tried to diminish the logo but my gimp didn't want, if you are not satisfied I'll do this on my other PC next time or someone else will do.

Pineconn

I guess I couldn't figure out a better place for this, so here it goes. The transparency works just fine here, but uploading it as an avatar causes it not to display (check my avatar now). I'm using GIMP (inb4 use something better), so perhaps there's a box I don't have checked or something.

bond.png

I'd really appreciate the help with the issue. All I do is export it as a PNG with transparency; I've tried it as a GIF for the heck of it, but that didn't fix it. Part of the layer goes over the canvas, but that shouldn't matter, should it?

I guess I'm an image noob. :p

Gritesh

I've been trying and trying to make this work as an avatar for a while and it keeps not showing up.

kunkka.png

I just wanted the Kunkka with a transparent background.

Please help thank you.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I guess I couldn't figure out a better place for this, so here it goes. The transparency works just fine here, but uploading it as an avatar causes it not to display (check my avatar now). I'm using GIMP (inb4 use something better), so perhaps there's a box I don't have checked or something.

bond.png

I'd really appreciate the help with the issue. All I do is export it as a PNG with transparency; I've tried it as a GIF for the heck of it, but that didn't fix it. Part of the layer goes over the canvas, but that shouldn't matter, should it?

I guess I'm an image noob. :p
Trying to upload an avatar that's not exactly 100x120 on GAF screws up the transparency. Try this one.

csH61.png

I've been trying and trying to make this work as an avatar for a while and it keeps not showing up.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1271/kunkka.png

I just wanted the Kunkka with a transparent background.

Please help thank you.
zqVsi.png

Would love one of you guys immensely if you could avatarize my pic and throw a BANE mask on him. Please, as you see my predicament is currently f'd.
url

Ps. would love a transparent background as well

So, every time I try to upload a new avatar it seems to not work.. I do not get an error or anything like that, just after the upload my avatar seemed to disappear. Is it something wrong on my end?

HkZEE.jpg

Fuzzy

Looks like there's an error with GAF right now. I currently have an avatar but I was going to test out what was wrong with Demoncarnotaur's avatar and my current avatar wouldn't show up on the edit avatar page. I didn't change it to test it out because I was afraid I'd be stuck with a non-working avatar also.

Fuzzy

5cjc1.png
QeuOU.png
wox5X.png

The word bubble made it too small and it's really hard to read it any way.

drTCd.png

BTW avatar uploading to GAF might be fucked up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom