• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliCash

2nltpmv.gif

dibs, you are a hero OneEightZero.

I was going to say I saw someone with this before, but I take it it was you since they include your former avatars.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Spasm said:
I've got one I've been kicking around, up for grabs.

No one asked for it. No one should wear it. But I made it anyways...

eg6555.gif

Whoever adopts this will probably be hated.
who ever made this will be hated.

yencid

Kraftwerk said:
so is the request i made even possible?
i tried to download it but its not possible for me.
im not going to download a desktop capture device just for that >.<

Crumpet Trumpet said:
Haha alright, landed on this one. Thanks!

woot

i win again Keyser

Spasm

Try Techsmith Jing. The free version allows saving video to .FLV only though. Gotta register for .MP4 output.

noah111

Still Alive
yencid said:
no problem :)

http://i50.tinypic.com/augp44.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks bro, but I remade it since that one had a weird pacing to it for some reason (not yours mine). So could you (or anyone) lower this under 150kb without splitting frames?;

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/34xg6c3.gif

Sentry said:
Thanks bro, but I remade it since that one had a weird pacing to it for some reason (not yours mine). So could you (or anyone) lower this under 150kb without splitting frames?;

34xg6c3.gif

Reduce colours, chop 2 frames from start =
209j79w.jpg

VsRobot said:
any Lady Gaga animated gifs that fall within GAF avatar guidelines up for grabs?

Recent vids seem to have been all avatared out by GaGa-GAF. I can grab some random craziness from LoveGame, Poker Face or Just Dance a bit later if you want

...or this one

xx3z6.jpg

Levi

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Recent vids seem to have been all avatared out by GaGa-GAF. I can grab some random craziness from LoveGame, Poker Face or Just Dance a bit later if you want
Just Dance, please. I've been trying to learn to make my own-- took me all morning to get GIMP set-up, so I'm probably too dumb to figure out how to use it :D Really appreciate the help.

noisome07 said:
animated?

either way would be awesome.... though the scene where the people get exploded into the walls would be ace. (you know the scene)

edit: just saw the part on youtube and it would probably be too small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom