• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit small to show up the writing.

iXpKm.png

It's...it's so beautiful =)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I know i probably ask too much but i have hope.
Toppot pls.

Can someone make 2 transparent avatars from these pics?

Thanks guys!

Kazzy

Toppot, can you work your usual magic on this? As expected, another attempt at this ends in tears for me.

I had a much easier time cutting out the image, but the quality seems to dip, despite the source being large. Is their a trick to resizing images? I couldn't get the transparency to stick either, despite the .png format.

So it was that, and I ended up this:

But like I say, the transparency doesn't carry over to GAF, which might be a weird quirk that I'm unaware of.

Thanks.

Toppot

Someone make this into the avatar.

1A9Jl.png
AQr5i.png
Fbynq.png
WlszT.png

5BWxy.png
Frgj4.png
G3b1p.png
U3OWA.png

I know i probably ask too much but i have hope.
Toppot pls.

Can someone make 2 transparent avatars from these pics?

Thanks guys!

rtBpO.png
5NdkX.png
x1Jh7.png

Toppot, can you work your usual magic on this? As expected, another attempt at this ends in tears for me.

I had a much easier time cutting out the image, but the quality seems to dip, despite the source being large. Is their a trick to resizing images? I couldn't get the transparency to stick either, despite the .png format.

So it was that, and I ended up this:

But like I say, the transparency doesn't carry over to GAF, which might be a weird quirk that I'm unaware of.

Thanks.

Hm, I thought I had resized it correctly, turns out the width and height were mixed. Is this better?

Much better, just have to make sure it is 100 wide and 120 high (Or smaller) then gaf won't add a background when you upload it. It shouldn't lose quality when the background is removed and its resaved as PNG. The edge might be a bit rough depending on how well you cut it out. A bad edge =\= bad quality.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Incredible Toppot. Thanks a lot!

also thanks to FillerB.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Could someone put this logo on my current avatar please? I want it kind of small on his body somewhere but not covering up any of the logos on the shirt.

1278105613.png

This is going to sounds like a crazy request but it makes sense in light of recent discussion on HaloGAF.

Could anyone shop a Battle Rifle from Halo into the hands of Ronald Reagan?

Here is a huge picture of a BR; any pic of Reagan will do! Thank you!

Edit: Here is a picture of Reagan if it helps again, any picture will do.

Toppot

Hey dudes!

New Avatar Time, could I have this one with the words "F**KING DOOM'D" on it please?

http://adamcbeamish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Doom3-220x220.jpg[IMG]

Thanks!

edit : Bigger version

[url]http://adamcbeamish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Doom3.jpg[/url][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b4ci6.png
Ej9qc.png
Wax7v.png
I35Ji.png

If you want something changed just let me know =]

You all never have failed me before, can someone help with this? I'm looking to add "Larry" under Baltimore in as matched a fashion as possible. If it can have the background removed too, that be great. I wish I could do these things, but I'm simply not talented in that way at all.

4D9E155D-F612-4B39-A50A-E4E4926CCFCA-11795-000011800D36A118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom