• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

[IMG ]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/030/3/7/Rawk_Duck_by_fluffycatgirl.png[/IMG]

Can someone make me a decent avatar out of this? I'd really appreciate it. :)

ib0FNuWjsnFJfZ.png
iqVPeGP5bUyir.png

Ekdrm2d1

Can I please have a Christmas version of the SPC logo?

I've gotten tired of the Santa hat. I was wondering if you could add a boxed gift and a candy cane. That would be awesome!
How about candy cane colors through-out the state of Texas? Go creative!

Here's an example. Thanksgiving version.
4q0dG.jpg

Edit: I am giving the full version. Please make the avatar, avatar sized.

This will probably be for next year but could I get an avatar of the third last panel (the silhouette of hawkeye and the background) and the spoilers panel, please.

tZONW.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Hi peeps. Does someone mind doing me a couple of Mia Kirshner avatars for me? Just normal size, cropped around the head and shoulders. A transparent one for each would be cool too!

Mia-Kirshner-1.jpg

the-l-word-episodes-mia-kirshner.jpg

mia.png

l-word-mia-kirshner7.jpg

Thanks a lot, it's always appreciated!

Spawnling

I'm ashamed to say that that is probably that Linux-guy from the webcomic CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Don't look at me like that.

I did some poking around a found out it's from the Blind Ferret Entertainment picture pack. Link.

They were taken off of the Xbox Live market place about a year ago though. Not available anymore. Thanks for the info.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone avatarize this for me? Preferably with a border with a moderate close up on her face?

dnpjp.png

t-ramp

I didn't really do anything. Gintoki did all the work, I just saved it as a lower color depth or something with Photoshop.

Edit:

Not really sure what you wanted, and I tweaked the brightness and contrast a bit.

pWh3W.png

Ekdrm2d1

Can I please have a Christmas version of the SPC logo?

I've gotten tired of the Santa hat. I was wondering if you could add a boxed gift and a candy cane. That would be awesome!
How about candy cane colors through-out the state of Texas? Go creative!

Here's an example. Thanksgiving version.
4q0dG.jpg

Edit: I am giving the full version. Please make the avatar, avatar sized.

Anybody? If it's more appropriate I can post in the Christmas Avatar Thread.

Thanks!

zlatko

Banned
Hate to be back so soon, but I just can't take not having this as my avatar:

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Just want the character if possible. If the image size is hard to work with I can google up a few more images of the Bioshock Infinite cover if it helps and provide links.

Prefer black little borders on it like my current one.

Thanks to whoever helps me out! :D

Edit: Tried on my own, but looks ass. :(

t-ramp

Hate to be back so soon, but I just can't take not having this as my avatar:

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Just want the character if possible. If the image size is hard to work with I can google up a few more images of the Bioshock Infinite cover if it helps and provide links.

Prefer black little borders on it like my current one.

Thanks to whoever helps me out! :D

Edit: Tried on my own, but looks ass. :(
wvMFp.png

NinjaBoiX

Would someone mind making some avatars out of these images? Reposted from the last page, nobody replied.

:(

I think I may be taking advantage of people's generosity by asking for more than one, I apologise if that's the case. I like variety! Anyway, it's always much appreciated, I don't mean to take the piss!

Hi peeps. Does someone mind doing me a couple of Mia Kirshner avatars for me? Just normal size, cropped around the head and shoulders. A transparent one for each would be cool too!

Mia-Kirshner-1.jpg

the-l-word-episodes-mia-kirshner.jpg

mia.png

l-word-mia-kirshner7.jpg

Thanks a lot, it's always appreciated!

Toppot

Would someone mind making some avatars out of these images? Reposted from the last page, nobody replied.

:(

I think I may be taking advantage of people's generosity by asking for more than one, I apologise if that's the case. I like variety! Anyway, it's always much appreciated, I don't mean to take the piss!

Don't apologise, asking for a few isn't bad in my book, I put off doing them myself because I see a request for the backgrounds cut out on some images with frizzy hair and I think 'oh god xD' because it is a bit of a pain and time consuming to cut out the bits between hair, and I was hoping someone else would swoop in and do it =P It in no way means people shouldn't request them, and I speak only for myself as an avatar maker.

As it is they are all done bar the really frizzy hair one =]

SMFiX.png
1Gcq1.png
Le1ai.png
D1DQt.png

xl9Zq.png
CNyZ1.png
5D5xO.png
g3UPR.png

a78KL.png
Rt0ZP.png
4T7yn.png
uvOcW.png

utZIR.png
IbuGa.png
kLue0.png
b3o0p.png

5vJPH.png
pg9e9.png
T23yx.png

Mordeccai

Could anybody do me a solid?

Avatarize this picture for me? You don't have to get the background in if its too big, important part is the eyes. It would really make my finals week a lot better :]

00036299.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Awesome work Toppot. Thanks muchly!

Also, I'll bear the awkward detail thing in mind with future requests. It's really cool you guys do this for people, I wouldn't you spending more than a few seconds and a few clicks!

Keep up the good work guys, thanks again!

Lancehead

Could anybody do me a solid?

Avatarize this picture for me? You don't have to get the background in if its too big, important part is the eyes. It would really make my finals week a lot better :]

http://cdn.walltowatch.com/files/0/0/0/3/00036299.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib2KjrsqdIvcl2.png
ibg0g8vqomZnI7.png
ibkNWlX9Y6GCsC.png

I wanted to make my own avatar but I guess I don't really get how to do it. I've never done image editing before and when I edited the image in my current avatar following the instructions someone posted earlier in the topic, I ended up with this.

bYn90.png

I don't want anyone to do it for me, I just want to know how to get rid of the background and how to prevent it from looking so jaggy. I used Paint.net, I erased the background with the magic wand, I zoomed in to get rid of leftover pixels, and saved it as a PNG.

Toppot

I wanted to make my own avatar but I guess I don't really get how to do it. I've never done image editing before and when I edited the image in my current avatar following the instructions someone posted earlier in the topic, I ended up with this.

bYn90.png

I don't want anyone to do it for me, I just want to know how to get rid of the background and how to prevent it from looking so jaggy. I used Paint.net, I erased the background with the magic wand, I zoomed in to get rid of leftover pixels, and saved it as a PNG.

When you erase the background make sure you use the delete key, not backspace. Using backspace will fill the area with your foreground colour (Usually black) in paint.net, if done properly you will see a white and grey chequered background. Then save as png and on your computer it should have a transparent background. Then it should keep the transparency when you upload it to imgur.

If you have followed all that correctly, let us know where it hasn't gone to plan and we can figure out whats gone wrong =]

I need something new? Can someone make one of Matsunaga (the guy with the cig) for me.

http://i.imgur.com/nkGRM.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ei9Kg.png
IWqLz.png
8oCHP.png
ckQaD.png
ogio7.png
j0cvA.png

If you would like a transparent background just say and I or someone else will be happy to do it =]

When you erase the background make sure you use the delete key, not backspace. Using backspace will fill the area with your foreground colour (Usually black) in paint.net, if done properly you will see a white and grey chequered background. Then save as png and on your computer it should have a transparent background. Then it should keep the transparency when you upload it to imgur.

If you have followed all that correctly, let us know where it hasn't gone to plan and we can figure out whats gone wrong =]

Thanks, I was using backspace instead of delete. But I still don't know why it comes out so jaggy-looking.

fQH5F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom