• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying to avatarize a pic of myself any help?
AsT3t.jpg

qfs

Toppot

Thanks a lot Toppot. Above and beyond as always!

As you offered, just a few more cool ones I've just spotted, then I'll stop. For a bit!

Just chop that crap off the bottom. Don't bother with trans, dat hair detail!

The usual squared up H&S. Try and keep all her hair in shot. If transparent is doable, cool.

Just transparent (yay, nice easy hood!). Just lose a bit of the bottom to square it up, keep all her hood in. Both if you don't mind, I couldn't decide. The top one might be a little to exposed (bright) as an avatar. Unless you can fix it...

Again, just squared up H&S. Transparent if it's simple enough. Also, "dawww"! She looks so adorable in this one!

If you could post them flipped too, that would be sweet. I'm not bothered about the borders to be honest, never use them.

Thanks a lot again mate, it's really cool that you take the time to do this. That goes for everyone in here, Lancehead and Fry8 have done their fair share too. Nice work guys.

Happy new year too!

:)

Edit: lovely gesture there Eggman. I like you, honest!

*ding, ding* Order up!

vPeLM.png
QcPn5.png
sSmBX.png
zziXu.png

1DdWV.png
aONgy.png
Mb8bA.png
XZgZv.png

0rj2u.png
G9ykW.png
9ABAj.png
8EV7m.png

uOFts.png
RWSn5.png
wcr8T.png
MuHMp.png

eJAH5.png
HsZ7V.png
OUouI.png
XfO3Z.png

MUMvw.png
vpiRj.png
DOfov.png
I4WKX.png

Hc1yN.png
PmgaC.png
7c6dz.png
fQSI8.png

Its no problem =] Everyone here that makes avatars does a wonderful service. Girls always look better in hoodies <3 and even one of her in Skelanimals hoodie :3 (Even if she is just wearing it for sponsorship =P)

and Happy New Year to you to sir =]

Kangi

Picture may be low quality, but I would like Yakko avatarized.

yakko5hyaf.png

Yakko's the one on the left. If this needed to be explained, I am quite sad.

NinjaBoiX

Sorry to shit in your cereal kangi, but I don't even know what show/movie they're from never mind their names.

:(

Is it Animaniacs?

FillerB

Sorry for the double post.

All right, for you more creative minds(more than me) out there, is there anything cool or funny i can add to the Grinch to add a little more pizazz. I was thinking replace thing finger with something? Or i don't know.

Remove the arm/finger, add sunglasses and give the dude a rainbow mohawk?

Toppot

ilWSOVKalprCk.png

How does one make APNG anyway? Illustrator or something?

This program seems to be easiest:
https://sites.google.com/site/cphktool/apng-anime-maker

You load in the individual slides and then save as a png (There is no .apng)

I do it by loading a gif in Adobe Fireworks. Export slates as images, high quality jpeg. Then open them in one go in apng Anime Maker. Save.

You end up with this:
XlUEn.png

(I can't get timing to work in it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom