• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

Could some cut Yoruko out of this image and then flip her horizontal as an avatar please?

[IMG ]http://i.minus.com/jhgqushVW6Wkt.png[/IMG]

Thanks!
iDc6jzUDgkemj.png

FillerB

Could someone kindly make me an avatar of Lightning wearing a Samborero, or wearing a samborero and Poncho please?
[img ]http://www.novacrystallis.com/LR/light_art.jpg[/img]

iZ27bRwErHhIo.png

Something like that?

EDIT:
Alternates.
ibm1nl02tCvYGA.png
irjHGp6WLXSsk.png

Full version for if you want to crop yourself
iMoyiEeInHv44.png

Tizoc

iZ27bRwErHhIo.png

Something like that?

EDIT:
Alternates.
ibm1nl02tCvYGA.png
irjHGp6WLXSsk.png

Full version for if you want to crop yourself
iMoyiEeInHv44.png

Thanks mate, I'll keep the full ver. and use the samborero only ver., Lightning seems more recognize-able without the poncho due to the small size.
Non the less thanks for taking the time to make it~

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone resize this and make it transparent?

hotline_miami_fanart_by_pa_go-d5k38ua.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Can someone just quickly crop these for me? No messing, just cropped around the head and shoulders.

after_her_piercing--large-msg-12151.jpg

Hayley-Williams-Paramore-Blonde-Wallpaper-Stickers-for-Girls-Bedroom-Wall-Decoration-Ideas.jpg

hayley-williams-blonde.jpg

936full-hayley-williams.jpg

hayley-williams.jpg

1221293586_6363_full.jpeg

If any of them are easy to make transparent, that would be sweet, but don't put yourself out. I know I always pick awkward ones with hair detail and stuff, so if it's more than a few seconds work, don't bother. Thanks a lot in advance.

Much obliged as always peeps!

Sorry to post here, I didn't know where else to ask and doing a search brings up loads of random threads about avatars.

My avatars have dissappeared, I can't see anyones, I've tried clearing cache, etc.. is there a setting I'm missing in my control panel?

NinjaBoiX

Sorry to post here, I didn't know where else to ask and doing a search brings up loads of random threads about avatars.

My avatars have dissappeared, I can't see anyones, I've tried clearing cache, etc.. is there a setting I'm missing in my control panel?
Desktop or mobile?

Edit: (retroactive, so as not to bloat thread)

Cool, glad you are sorted Mart.

Nevermind, created a new Firefox profile and they are working again.

My profile is years old backed up whenever I formatted using Mozbackup, guess it had gotten corrupted somehow.

Fry

gif-hayley-williams-18015795-310-174.gif

Haha, fair play dude, thanks for trying. (props for real pic too!)

Do you just fancy cropping them normally then? I figured they'd be awkward to make transparent.

Hehe. I always try cropping with the Quick Selection tool first, but I usually have to give it some retouches with the eraser, especially when it's female hair. I thought it looked good at first, but then I resized it and uploaded it, and it looked... well, as you can see. PS is a headache sometimes. (when you suck at it)

Toppot

Can someone just quickly crop these for me? No messing, just cropped around the head and shoulders.

If any of them are easy to make transparent, that would be sweet, but don't put yourself out. I know I always pick awkward ones with hair detail and stuff, so if it's more than a few seconds work, don't bother. Thanks a lot in advance.

Much obliged as always peeps!

WRISH.png
N3673.png
maoMm.png
sKokP.png
3QzRV.png
NdK6o.png

yVwuw.png
cVaqN.png
cxocX.png
jD5I3.png
sbBjb.png
vPU8E.png

She is just so achingly beautiful *keeps staring at the pictures*

Ultimadrago

arawikeiichifarewell2gysi2.jpg

May I get Yuuko (the brown-haired girl on the box) put in avatar size? (With and without the dragon). Feel free to shift/shrink the dragon into a corner if it would look better than white space. I just don't want him peeking out :p

Toppot

May I get Yuuko (the brown-haired girl on the box) put in avatar size? (With and without the dragon). Feel free to shift/shrink the dragon into a corner if it would look better than white space. I just don't want him peeking out :p

My shots =P

msSvk.png
gUqos.png
MSV4F.png
C6tdQ.png

bbTEJ.png
DKIui.png
gaiop.png
Z1MHa.png

C8GGf.png
qCQTX.png
E79CH.png
pcr7b.png

pQdD9.png

If you want something different like a background, reversed, speech bubble removed etc just ask =]

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Best new Louie avatar gets a free month of Xbox live

NinjaBoiX

Thanks Toppot, awesome stuff.

Could I just request that this one gets the transparent treatment? I think it'll work really well.

Hayley-Williams-Paramore-Blonde-Wallpaper-Stickers-for-Girls-Bedroom-Wall-Decoration-Ideas.jpg

The whole image too, not cropped at all. I want the whole hoodie in shot. There is hair detail, but only a little! Much appreciated.

Loving the LCK pics too!

Toppot

Thanks Toppot, awesome stuff.

Could I just request that this one gets the transparent treatment? I think it'll work really well.

The whole image too, not cropped at all. I want the whole hoodie in shot. There is hair detail, but only a little! Much appreciated.

Loving the LCK pics too!

No problem, of course, any excuss to stare at her some more ;) =P

KMG0U.png
Het53.png
0zXiU.png
r8R2B.png

NC9o9.png
ENXS7.png
s4wEj.png
s4wEj.png

Normal hair, less hair X Logo, no logo X Left, right = 2x2x2 = 8. If there are any other options or changes you would like just ask =]

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I love all of them. I have 2 codes of 2 weeks, let the finalists win.

FillerB

Baraka IN the White House, if anyone feels so inclined.

The Oval Office, perhaps...

iGzWQwHqB1naz.png

ibaDSeyLEUIM7d.png
ip2eCnXLtUepE.png

Kinda went ugly on Grinch (check in DarkGAF) but it's okayish for BasicGAF.

NinjaBoiX

Thanks a lot Toppot. Above and beyond as always!

As you offered, just a few more cool ones I've just spotted, then I'll stop. For a bit!

pnvFr.jpg

Just chop that crap off the bottom. Don't bother with trans, dat hair detail!

PV9E8.jpg

The usual squared up H&S. Try and keep all her hair in shot. If transparent is doable, cool.

YCvFK.jpg

Hayley_Williams_1021572ajpg682513.png

Just transparent (yay, nice easy hood!). Just lose a bit of the bottom to square it up, keep all her hood in. Both if you don't mind, I couldn't decide. The top one might be a little to exposed (bright) as an avatar. Unless you can fix it...

hayley-williams-and-skelanimals-kit-cat-ear-hoodie-gallery.jpg

Again, just squared up H&S. Transparent if it's simple enough. Also, "dawww"! She looks so adorable in this one!

If you could post them flipped too, that would be sweet. I'm not bothered about the borders to be honest, never use them.

Thanks a lot again mate, it's really cool that you take the time to do this. That goes for everyone in here, Lancehead and Fry8 have done their fair share too. Nice work guys.

Happy new year too!

:)

Edit: lovely gesture there Eggman. I like you, honest!

All right, for you more creative minds(more than me) out there, is there anything cool or funny i can add to the Grinch to add a little more pizazz. I was thinking replace thing finger with something? Or i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom