• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aZUzV.png

Bonus:

IBwJt.png

Thank you So much.

Shinta

Banned
lr_12222012_01.jpg

Can someone make this into an avatar of Lightning with the background cut out? Maybe cut it below the shoulders, above the text?

Thank you so much!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Could someone please make the top part of this image an avatar for me? The head specifically, and maybe a little bit of the neck as well.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could crop out the character in the center of this picture and make her into an avatar with a transparent background.

tumblr_mfidtpZKOS1qgz6f6o1_r1_500.jpg

Stupid question but if someone with mad photoshop skills can help, awesome. (cause mine suck)

This is a blown up version of my current avatar:

S1e10_wendy_and_dipper_playing.png

SalsaShark advised me to crop the edges to make it appear less blurry (yet keeping the arcade cabinet art). It worked like a charm, but is there anyone who thinks that they could throw a Megaman helmet on Dipper (the little kid)?

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

FillerB

iARfUHj1zX7Oc.png

Something like that? I also recropped it a bit so it didn't stretch so much.

edit:
And generic-chibi-christmas-girl for Lavalamp
ibo3NKk1J7amKn.png

edit2:
By all of two seconds Lance.

Lancehead

I'd really appreciate it if someone could crop out the character in the center of this picture and make her into an avatar with a transparent background.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e794b6d658598ec83933a073581a16ed/tumblr_mfidtpZKOS1qgz6f6o1_r1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibjDXdwtbyQjVq.png
ijNjeURDfOZ4I.png

Edit: Beaten.

iARfUHj1zX7Oc.png

Something like that? I also recropped it a bit so it didn't stretch so much.

THAT. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME!!!!! This will match my new 360 Avatar Megaman Armor!

Thank you, thank you so much!! It's perfect (you even adjusted the pic for the length of his cap!)

By chance, did you keep a big version of this (that I can hold on to for my personal records)?

Either way, thanks again and happy holidays

FillerB

THAT. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME!!!!! This will match my new 360 Avatar Megaman Armor!

Thank you, thank you so much!! It's perfect (you even adjusted the pic for the length of his cap!)

By chance, did you keep a big version of this (that I can hold on to for my personal records)?

Either way, thanks again and happy holidays

i8Sdemodnp4Zf.png

The big version and the PDN-file (Paint.NET) file so you can play around with it.
You'll see that there is a bit of an empty space between Dipper's forehead and the helmet. I left it there because you don't really see it when you scale it down.

Big Image
Paint.NET file

Get the PDN-file asap if you want it because I tend to clean out my dropbox-account once a month.

i8Sdemodnp4Zf.png

The big version and the PDN-file (Paint.NET) file so you can play around with it.
You'll see that there is a bit of an empty space between Dipper's forehead and the helmet. I left it there because you don't really see it when you scale it down.

Big Image
Paint.NET file

Get the PDN-file asap if you want it because I tend to clean out my dropbox-account once a month.

Done....and done.

Thanks again. A true gentleman and scholar!

Tizoc

Could someone kindly make me an avatar of Lightning wearing a Samborero, or wearing a samborero and Poncho please?
light_art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom