• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjellson

2gVFJG9.png
0Bdqz1z.png
OI6gU4s.png

4sqYVPX.png
rfSoeID.png
7q9xJDp.png
Thanks a lot!

hitsugi

just wondering if anyone here would happen to know where this style of avatars is originating from:

image.php

I've seen a few different ones now, but I have no idea of what/where they're from.

2mn86KZ.png

Can anyone make me an avatar of the Yellow fella on the last panel? No background and flipped but the text still readable if it's possible. Thanks =)

t-ramp

2mn86KZ.png

Can anyone make me an avatar of the Yellow fella on the last panel? No background and flipped but the text still readable if it's possible. Thanks =)
2cAEcgm.png

Someone can probably do better, and trying to flip it is probably a waste of time, but here's a quick try.

And it probably looks awful on a dark background.

Toppot

Thank You, I'll use it until someone magically flips it while keeping the text readable =).

*waves a wand*

bxx19l6.png

Can someone make the background for this transparent? Thanks.

Close enough I think if you have a larger image of this that would help. All I can find is a small image the avatar is originally made from.

Meeltw1.png

Hi. Would someone please resize this with a border for me?
K13Aui0.png
fdbyb11.png
LQyy3lj.png
QFAF0B3.png

By the way, some of you need to stop changing your damn avatar every week.

Is this a comment on requests or on recognising posters?

t-ramp

Just saying. Some posters should pick an avatar they really like instead of switching on a weekly basis.
I agree to an extent. I like keeping an avatar for a while, and don't jump on the fad avatar trends, but sometimes change is good.

Moonlight

Banned
*waves a wand*

bxx19l6.png

Close enough I think if you have a larger image of this that would help. All I can find is a small image the avatar is originally made from.
XSp1p8D.jpg

This is the image that I cribbed the original avatar from, and it's about the largest version of it I could find. Regardless, thanks so much!

Toppot

This is the image that I cribbed the original avatar from, and it's about the largest version of it I could find. Regardless, thanks so much!

No problem, thanks for that, used it to find an even bigger one =]. Redone your avatar and given you a few options.

zIWnWvL.png
L0mqLsC.png
XSqkwaA.png
WBsQBCR.png
yIbAlj8.png

Toppot

Is anyone else's Imgur messing up? The site gives me the same paste codes for each image when I upload 2 or more =S

Not the greatest:

jake.png

I would do transparency, but I don't have Photoshop on my laptop.

Allow me.

fMM2HOa.png
IcfXBfS.png

At least it looks better than his current avatar.

Which I made ;) It collected a white background somewhere along the line, I think I originally made it less than 100 pixels and it got stretched by Neogaf, losing its transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom