• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iV3OvFzCQDbUh.png

Thanks Jzero.

Xamdou

Can I get a avy of Daenerys with a transparent background please! Size: 100x120px, Cut/Resized from the top of her head to her the bottom of her neck while keeping the details of her hair... also multiple zoom options please!

DaenerysTargaryanXamdouAvy.jpg

Ekdrm2d1

I like to change the South Park Coalition (S.P.C) logo for every season/holiday.
Could somebody please make my avatar an Easter edition? There's several colored templates out there, but here's a black one.

I'd like it to have pastel colors. Pastel green, pink, yellow, etc. etc. Be creative! Maybe even add some pastel colored eggs and a bunny? Something to signify Easter.

spcblackur8.jpg

Thanks!

Toppot

Time for an avatar blitz!

Can someone cut out the background and make transparent please?
BNnhXfW.png
Jlsmv5x.png

Can someone please Kaz Hirai-ify this image and make it sizeable for an avatar?

Thanks in advance!
CKJfUs9.png
fYuQd9v.png
1iB35PG.png
GDtAGvs.png

Need an avatar of this pic:
d90GnLd.png
fxxj2kJ.png
QzqIRuh.png
BWItwg3.png
wPZxGX9.png

gMqwPqy.png
a0tQXTG.png
D068Ovv.png
ZPLHdWC.png

EDIT: Just seen the Kaz request on this, working on it now.

EDIT2: Done.
ydPXf1U.png
VPIb4zA.png
Lmn9V9F.png
DVIDLIQ.png

Hopefully I'm not over-stepping or bothering but would it be possible for someone to just make my current avy transparent? I'll love you long time :D
pBTczo6.png
ImnJo2X.png
R3CjWA2.png

Can i have these resized?
rGpjMmF.png
4axvyiP.png
OwPIFqU.png
1QXppIn.png

5i2QO5F.png
nuKnNNJ.png
B3pvBZl.png
OGnNwdH.png

neos

Someone told me i'm a bad person because i only have one Neo in my avatar, can somebody please help me become a goodfella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom