• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rOJlRFj.png
4yac4Ix.png

767NRT3.png
I5eAIiE.png

NinjaBoiX

5.jpg

Could someone redo this one please? I found a version without the top of her head annoyingly cut off. Both transparent and normal of you please.

A grey scale version would be pretty cool too.

Muchos gracias Amigos!

Edit: if I'm being really cheeky, could you make the transparency a bit better? It looks awkward, with the fine hair detail, but I heard a rumour that FillerB has a magic marker...

FillerB

Curse you an curse your edits. You're going to takes the avatars and you are going to love it like your miserable life depends on it.

OR. ELSE.

ibba99KbWyOtHi.png
ibzaqPkZzIJuQK.png
itG5qbbKtNIjz.png

The hairs were too small to remove the background around them without making it look like shit on DarkGAF. Instead I just drew some hairs in to achieve the effect you wanted. If you look closely and know that it is there you can see that something is off but I doubt anyone will notice it unless pointed out. It still looks pretty bad on DarkGAF but not distractingly so.

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, Filler, you are a gent indeed.

VkN0W6z.gif

I actually felt really shitty asking you to redo it, as you'd actually gone out of your way to pm me a new one, without me even asking!

Above and beyond Sir, truly. They look great.

Edit: I just noticed the B&W one with the red hair, classy work man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom