• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
32hGmqL.png

wHwoMma.png
b1hBIGL.png
PX4kLlE.png
E85y8bt.png

kGmElaP.png
izaAYSa.png
7TtAz1j.png
Uo3LZPu.png

t0LRqqq.png
lfsiEOm.png

I felt zooming out further would lose the identity.

uKS3Uvz.png
GpcNHnh.png
dG9jJsF.png

Thank you very much. It's perfect.

MattDoza

Okay. I have a challenge that I haven't been able to tackle with my limited photo editing skills. And Gimp 2.8 is running horribly for some reason. No matter what settings I tinker with, I can't get it to run well enough to use on my laptop.

I'm trying to eliminate the background area on this image:

In the end, I want it to just be Junior and the blue streak from his bat. But the background blends into his body and I have no idea how to make that work. Or if it even can. But if someone is willing to do this, then I would be greatly appreciative. Some people just get photo manipulation and editing. I struggle like hell with it.

Chanser

Okay. I have a challenge that I haven't been able to tackle with my limited photo editing skills. And Gimp 2.8 is running horribly for some reason. No matter what settings I tinker with, I can't get it to run well enough to use on my laptop.

In the end, I want it to just be Junior and the blue streak from his bat. But the background blends into his body and I have no idea how to make that work. Or if it even can. But if someone is willing to do this, then I would be greatly appreciative. Some people just get photo manipulation and editing. I struggle like hell with it.

baseballstarssikdq.png
baseballstars2uwq63.png

Could someone take this:

And replace the classic controller with this (sorry about non transparent corners):

Gonna wear it around the time of Mother 2's release on WiiU in Japan for support of Earthbound on NA WiiU VC... if it ever happens :(
yes I'm a sensationalist
Thanks in advance.

evd0a5Q.png
fnR7ZlG.png

ilpvv6XR0jtQZ.png

EDIT: Oops, didn't see Chanser's post. Sorry.

Peco

I know I asked for an avatar not long ago, but I'd appreciate it if someone could avatar this Gallo face:

I don't even know what the result will be considering the image, but still, that face is something.

Toppot

I know I asked for an avatar not long ago, but I'd appreciate it if someone could avatar this Gallo face:

I don't even know what the result will be considering the image, but still, that face is something.

It's something alright. Would probably get avatar-quoted a lot.

ZNnQe4H.png
MW0Sx92.png
5LjhYVr.png
e9snsA8.png

CRtuoUg.png
wpgDDtp.png
be5J7lt.png
RjaA1in.png

Fjordson

Could I please get Betty Draper and her hair avatarized? In honor of the Mad Men premiere in a few weeks.

Couldn't decide between the following two pictures so feel free to use either one:

Many thanks in advance.

FillerB

I'm not really seeing how the first pic would work transparent given that half of the face is cut off.

Anyways...

i1UiM44aLNWQN.png
i7LZK5w6D1m5S.png
iojpPaL6RiFng.png
isdOThr9ZuN80.png

iBqo2KJoqjoJN.png
ikXEMnrPrKoH3.png
ifItktH2tDpYZ.png
iyGsayeAf7Pz0.png

iNMCWvXvOtpFT.png
iAMGT1UlhrXgX.png

iFc9ufWzmmdPu.png
ibnV2TdGAWTri1.png

ibf0p0DeNaf2yO.png
ibk99ZP05XWUUE.png
iUrBNzOuM6kew.png
ibrdjvMoYs1Oxm.png

ibmUUi3uQ7OgFK.png
ibz8lka5czhyWZ.png
ijisGSLpIBCkj.png
iEUy4VlfH0LOS.png

ibxynm0mJ3Bk9j.png
ir5cDd808PE9X.png
ibyx3TXYAeJSmw.png
i4rcngnEuPMJG.png

iEy6gYFrQ5SfW.png
iQ8bVwUs32DaS.png
iy1Cm23yQibnD.png
iwz8eLJMl74Ri.png

edit: smaller version of 1
ibkN8RtEHf1n1N.png
iJOuijK69Rkq5.png
iRGlHsUsjeJIt.png
ipoKCaGefvztt.png

FillerB

I was wondering when a new "GAF Avatar meme" (no idea what else to call these things) would pop up. And it's a tricky one this time. How exciting.

Toppot

I was wondering when a new "GAF Avatar meme" (no idea what else to call these things) would pop up. And it's a tricky one this time. How exciting.
I call them 'avatar fads', I dislike them anyway for the sheep mentality aspect. I find saving a template and reusing it to be best, like:

aI8zYD1.png

And cutting out the mouth as appropriate.

And please people, keep a copy of your original avatar, always get some people that want a 'fad'd' avatar changed back or remade because they didn't keep there old one saved somewhere! xD

My apologises if you are already working on these 2 requests Filler, please post your result to if you are, you will probably do a better job =]

Can someone do a Joakim Mogren bandage-face of my avatar? It's a little tricky... cause of the mask and all.

Might just have to drop some "mummy wraps" around the avatar. You can wrap the soldier or the moth (or both!).

Maybe don't have a mouth-hole, that might look weird?

fC8JfG4.png

Could I get a banage-face of my avatar as well? Bonus points if you can fit #teamcg somewhere in there :D

DTLWN35.png
cufohij.png

FillerB

I call them 'avatar fads', I dislike them anyway for the sheep mentality aspect.

Yeah, to call them a fad seems more appropriate though I don't really share your dislike for them. It really depends on what the fad is. This one seems pretty "good" as it, when done well, doesn't really stand out. Unlike some like the mining hats.

But I am, as always, late to the party. No apologies necessary Top. Variety and the ability to choose is the spice of life. =) So have some alternatives Sorian. Dr. Acula can suck it when it comes to choices because yours is already great.

ibdhLO8kxSBbxv.png
ib1MbcxQ8WuTo5.png

Surge

Ok here goes...

I was wondering if someone could take the Toronto Maple Leafs logo and the Toronto Blue Jays logo and sorta put one logo in back of the other for an avatar?

Sorry for the completely horrible explaination of it.

Toppot

Ok here goes...

I was wondering if someone could take the Toronto Maple Leafs logo and the Toronto Blue Jays logo and sorta put one logo in back of the other for an avatar?

Sorry for the completely horrible explaination of it.

Its alright =]

This?

i7h0iAq.png

Dunno if you want the fuller logos or if you wanted the Toronto Maple Leaf Text as well etc. Adding even just 2 logos together can have loads of combinations xD If you want different logos could you link to them =] If you want any other changes in the design of it just say =]

Surge

Its alright =]

This?

i7h0iAq.png

Dunno if you want the fuller logos or if you wanted the Toronto Maple Leaf Text as well etc. Adding even just 2 logos together can have loads of combinations xD If you want different logos could you link to them =] If you want any other changes in the design of it just say =]

Yep that's perfect, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom