• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

What are the chances of getting an avatar of Olivia wildes head inside the wilfred dog suit?

:p

I have no idea where to start

Toppot

What are the chances of getting an avatar of Olivia wildes head inside the wilfred dog suit?

:p

I have no idea where to start

Looking at the NeoGAF Avatar forecast we see FillerB and Toppot active so there is a good chance of requests being filled.

U2mYyzK.png
yHCfINJ.png
88S6N0J.png

NinjaBoiX

Its creepier than I imagined it would be
It's the empty stare. You should pick one where she has a goofy expression.

I just had a quick look, she doesn't really do goofy. A smile is about all you get.

What's with all this uptight chicks who don't want to stick their tongue out or pull a stupid expression every time someone points a camera in their face?

Jeez.

;P

Messi

It's the empty stare. You should pick one where she has a goofy expression.

I just had a quick look, she doesn't really do goofy. A smile is about all you get.

What's with all this uptight chicks who don't want to stick their tongue out or pull a stupid expression every time someone points a camera in their face?

Jeez.

;P

Nearest I could find was this

Just_Jared_House_51162_olivia_wilde_just_jared_interview.jpg

Toppot. I think she needs a black nose like wilfred :p

Nizz

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could take some of my Melissa Clarke avatars and give em a transparent background like NinjaBoiX's avs?

ik1JqUv.png
uw8DQyY.png

1lpkzgR.png
jeZcnDP.png

XhzwRsm.png
rhuNROp.png

KqA6iJf.png
2Z34kN0.png

If possible. Thanks :)

MormaPope

Banned
I've tried for hours to make this transparent, but I just can't do it. I'm using GIMP and I've used the lasso tool along with the background remover tool thingy.
I was able to cut out Booker so he can be applied to different backgrounds, I created a new project, set the background to transparent, pasted cut out Booker, and no dice. No matter what there is a background behind the pic.

I've converted the original JPEG to a Gif or PNG, but it ends up having a white or black background when I try to use it here on Gaf. If anyone is good at making avatars transparent, I'd greatly appreciate some help with scaling and making this image transparent.

The dude/Booker is of course what I want to be transparent.

Quick

Banned
Forgot to mention, if someone can rotate the pic slightly counter-clockwise so it looks straight rather than the slight tilt. Much obliged.

Not sure how you wanted her cropped for the avatar, so let me know exactly how you wanted her cropped, or choose one:

in12gBhbKGbNE.png
iB7lkHxwlPZRW.png

iGhhkBriDRpI1.png
iqQP72E7ygOlg.png
ipkGnDsgokTdL.png

Here's a PNG of the edited shot:

ifas0bLQ5Lsi1.png

FillerB

I've tried for hours to make this transparent, but I just can't do it. I'm using GIMP and I've used the lasso tool along with the background remover tool thingy.
I was able to cut out Booker so he can be applied to different backgrounds, I created a new project, set the background to transparent, pasted cut out Booker, and no dice. No matter what there is a background behind the pic.

I've converted the original JPEG to a Gif or PNG, but it ends up having a white or black background when I try to use it here on Gaf. If anyone is good at making avatars transparent, I'd greatly appreciate some help with scaling and making this image transparent.

The dude/Booker is of course what I want to be transparent.

ihS9WJR8h4bwO.png
ibzCwBeKEMBFQe.png
ibr2NtNIYxvqkG.png
i3QiMmhMyhw4b.png

Toppot

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could take some of my Melissa Clarke avatars and give em a transparent background like NinjaBoiX's avs?

If possible. Thanks :)

It is tricky working with current avatar sized images as they are so small. NinjaBoiX supplied me with some other images and I got some of the ones you posted (Finally my SG subscription has use! =P )

Though searching for her images is a pleasure, informative and arousing, it is time consuming =P If you have links to larger versions of the ones used in the avatar's you posted, feel free to PM me them and I will be happy to cut out the backgrounds and avatarize them =]

Ig5SNVF.png
4MUSAUm.png
4TlukME.png
TRog0fH.png
v1mRsqv.png

tO6BpR0.png
aiMre7R.png
G20HLYH.png
TzYpBiZ.png
9ag9t4Y.png

6XUK48J.png
LPAlelc.png
xfcHEih.png
BtvR79F.png
PHcBuG2.png

NinjaBoiX

Those look good Toppot.

I might steal the headphones one, very cool!

And oh my, if she isn't one of the most beautiful women in the world. It gets said a lot, but she really is absolutely stunning.

FillerB

It's not for me, it's for someone who I won an avatar bet against this month.

Yeah I'm going to have to post this GIF again.

i8NfJSFwFPTaJ.gif

I'll get on this as soon as possible. Buuuut... Who is Kobe? I'm guessing it's some guy from some American sport league the rest of the world doesn't care about.

EDIT:

Bah. Top being as fast as usual.

Nizz

It is tricky working with current avatar sized images as they are so small. NinjaBoiX supplied me with some other images and I got some of the ones you posted (Finally my SG subscription has use! =P )

Though searching for her images is a pleasure, informative and arousing, it is time consuming =P If you have links to larger versions of the ones used in the avatar's you posted, feel free to PM me them and I will be happy to cut out the backgrounds and avatarize them =]

Ig5SNVF.png
4MUSAUm.png
4TlukME.png
TRog0fH.png
v1mRsqv.png

tO6BpR0.png
aiMre7R.png
G20HLYH.png
TzYpBiZ.png
9ag9t4Y.png

6XUK48J.png
LPAlelc.png
xfcHEih.png
BtvR79F.png
PHcBuG2.png
Thank you very much!
Those look good Toppot.

I might steal the headphones one, very cool!

And oh my, if she isn't one of the most beautiful women in the world. It gets said a lot, but she really is absolutely stunning.
Yeah, that one turned out awesome. You have my blessing if you want to use it, lol :)

Nebula

Hey could someone take my current avatar and turn the space picture inside the hair into the word #Heel? Kinda confusing but I know not of another way to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom