• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

Double-post to demonstrate the effect. Notice the subtle difference in background-colour in the first 4 images between this and the previous post. Those with DarkGAF, alternate back-and-forth between Normal and Dark to really notice the difference.

itBbF9ml27Qej.png
iQa8dbHJxjS3a.png
iphlCqcphp5os.png
iEZXi2w6pry8f.png
iLGx1riY2EnF3.png

EDIT
I know I asked today already about other avatar, but still, could you also make this one with invisible back ground? c;
ibf9qnvHjlcqDB.png

Love the username/avatar combo.

Labrys

Thanks but its small. Guess its due to the pics weird ratio. I think this pic would size better. I don't understand, I have it in the 100x75 proportions but neogaf keeps saying invalid file :/

It would great if you could do the same to this file:

Screen_shot_2013_05_26_at_21_39_20.jpg

eUUVz4r.png
JWlUvG7.png

Aspect ratio kinda wonked out, but hopefully that's what you were looking for?

FillerB

Thanks but its small. Guess its due to the pics weird ratio. I think this pic would size better. I don't understand, I have it in the 100x75 proportions but neogaf keeps saying invalid file :/

It would great if you could do the same to this file:

[IMG ]http://s21.postimg.org/eydmv2elj/Screen_shot_2013_05_26_at_21_39_20.jpg[/IMG]

A bigger version of the previous one.
ihdEiHSHglPvx.png

And the new one
iwMFagWerbQ68.png
ibhoFq4jZCzDMx.png

FootballFan

Can anyone make an avatar of his face and flip it to face the right side? I will start using it after Game of Thrones finishes most likely.

jgbDELR.jpg

and is it too difficult to remove the background because of the hair? No worries if it is.

Thanks!

caramac

Can anyone make an avatar of his face and flip it to face the right side? I will start using it after Game of Thrones finishes most likely.

http://i.imgur.com/jgbDELR.jpg[IMG]

and is it too difficult to remove the background because of the hair? No worries if it is.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/igBy3l8HzLGKV.png
ibyArkrG3lrIjP.png
idq4II3DFNxu3.png

Your call with the transparent one :)

NinjaBoiX

Can you make a few avatars out of these you lovely image wizards? Yes, more of the little lady. I have a sickness. If any of them are easy to make transparent, I'd be most grateful.

moAgFVR.jpg

zBXpwqE.jpg

ZoCdnec.jpg

(could you flip this one so she's facing right?)

Ag6c7e3.jpg

(so playful and cheeky, Hayley in a nutshell, I love this one!)

Thanks guys, much obliged.

I have an odd request...I'd just like his side profile but the text underneath too, so I've been trying to relocate the text but it's always too small + looks weird avatar-sized.
I don't know if it's even possible to get a decent pic out of this idea but please help me avatar wizards, you're my only hope

unbenanntqpzzl.png

FillerB

Cool, thanks dude.

With the other two, could you have them fairly zoomed out, so her torso/arms are in shot? It's all about the pose with those two.

Grazie tanto!

Switched over to GIMP from Paint.NET. Still trying to get the ropes with it (soooo different @_@) so fancy pancy transparents aren't in the pipeline yet.

iXMJ8E1ecfyRR.png
i0mv6pcgO1bnj.png

I have an odd request...I'd just like his side profile but the text underneath too, so I've been trying to relocate the text but it's always too small + looks weird avatar-sized.
I don't know if it's even possible to get a decent pic out of this idea but please help me avatar wizards, you're my only hope

Easy peasy transparent however are.

iPFpuRn7f6AuR.png
ibyT3x7yrUrfn2.png
isjwA9xN5Nlem.png
ilpvpQzxJ4pzH.png

EDIT:
So slooooooooow.

Jzero

Switched over to GIMP from Paint.NET. Still trying to get the ropes with it (soooo different @_@) so fancy pancy transparents aren't in the pipeline yet.

Oh god i hate gimp, it's so difficult to use compared to Photoshop and Paint.net

okay I feel bad for asking but you really both did an amazing job, I like filler's design a lot but love jzero color variations :X
if I could just get this with color edited like before, that would be so grrreeeeeeat<3
ilpvpQzxJ4pzH.png

NinjaBoiX

Aha! I was just about to change my avy and post a reply when I noticed CaramaC swoop in with a nice transparency job. I think I'll rock this one for a while, the colours are cool. Nice work as always guys, Filler, Jzero and CaramaC.

*refreshes page one last time*

Fake edit: In comes another edit from Jzero, excellent! I'll save them all, more the merrier!

ig53wEigSxHRN.png

FillerB

Oh god i hate gimp, it's so difficult to use compared to Photoshop and Paint.net

Yeah. Been screwing around with it and although it is much more powerful than Paint.NET (which really does suck if you want to do more than the basics) it is kinda... well... retarded in how it handles stuff really. Might as well go out and "acquire" Photoshop from somewhere.

caramac

It looked a lot better before I re sized it, shrinking a more complex transparent image does kinda kill it.

Better with simpler images imo.

NinjaBoiX

It looked a lot better before I re sized it, shrinking a more complex transparent image does kinda kill it.

Better with simpler images imo.
Yeah, I like the winking one framed like that, but the detail gets kind of lost in a transparent image that small. I think I'll change it to Filler's simple crop, it works better with that one. Jzero's zoomed one looks better transparent, less fine detail. But I appreciate the effort CaramaC, it was a fine job, just thwarted by the size limit. Ah well!

Could I request the one where she is pointing at the camera with the sulky expression transparent? I think the rest work better with a background, but that one would look cool transparent.

This one:

Ag6c7e3.jpg

Edit: I just noticed that the fine detail and similar color of her hair and the wall probably makes it difficult, don't put yourself out if it's a chore!

Could someone please replace the head from my current Avatar and put on the head from a Clicker (infected enemie in Naughty Dog's game The Last of Us)? It's for my anticipation for the game.

My Ava:

profilehundiwek64.jpg

Clicker head:

infected_female_hn_03f_24567.nphd.jpg

Much appreciated! :)

FillerB

Cerny-ify me, please.

preferentially: make it look Pixar-ish, like the way it does now.
I have no idea what you mean by "Cerny-ify". Want me to make a Pixary-version of the Large Hadron Collider or something?

Could someone please replace the head from my current Avatar and put on the head from a Clicker (infected enemie in Naughty Dog's game The Last of Us)? It's for my anticipation for the game.
Much appreciated! :)

ibrK0Oc4lxeOH3.png

I also took the liberty to recolor the hands a bit.

My first post here in NeoGAF!

Could someone make an avatar from this image, please? http://i.imgur.com/VYa7Laj.jpg?1 I would like to have just Sami, flipped to the right side and transparent.

Thanks!

A Sami avatar? I already like you.

i2ZUi2heq2neN.png
iblW7APUipada7.png

EDIT
is someone here making these "only for nintendo" avatar?
example-
[IMG ]http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=104173&dateline=1369354918[/IMG]

if yes, I'd like to try that on my current avatar.

^Same! I'd the GBA version on mine.

ib06RXmP2LWeCl.png
ibsBWwzS6YLmBB.png
ib204DVCQfDNv9.png

Are there templates or whatever for these "Only for" things? I'm assuming there are but my Search-Fu is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom