• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

Very cool Filler, nice subtle touch with the arrow tip!

I like your avy too, it's a bit dark, and a bit cute, nice combo.

IwjO7Cl.png

But what a good observation skill you have there. She is from the latest chapter of Gunnerkrigg Court. No idea what her deal is yet besides that she is an adorable psycho doll.

Can I get this in avatar form, I'd like to keep the atmosphere but if not transparent background will be fine. 
[IMG ]http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/3d0c3174d6c411e2b47222000a1f9e47_7.jpg[/IMG]

ibdUq8h1R3rXVm.png
ibafbfgHS8LUO0.png
ifK7h2BPx9c84.png
iITtgm8zwxec3.png

Woorloog

Banned
Can someone make me an avatars of the cats in the lower sections
http://i.imgur.com/GdEO1iL.gif

Without the guy's leg for the lower-right cat, of course. Transparent backround would be nice too.
For the left, both speech-bubbled and speech-bubbleless versions, please.
Would try to make something myself but i have no idea how to make stuff transparent, can only resize and crop stuff :/

Thanks in advance.

Nebula

Could someone change the hair in my avatar to a different space scene? Anything you want is fine, and multiple ones would be perfect, if you're up to it, as I like to cycle between avatars with different hair every month or so.

Thanks in advance.

FillerB

Could someone change the hair in my avatar to a different space scene? Anything you want is fine, and multiple ones would be perfect, if you're up to it, as I like to cycle between avatars with different hair every month or so.

Thanks in advance.

ibyipWpvKue9et.png
ixccYE6Owa8MU.png
ibqetOHpptgIP0.png
izSeh7bODhlxA.png

ius8NQzQ5ephZ.png
imS7RXidj5sUe.png
iD8Hdp6UEIjQO.png
iWLaxDc4LMLW1.png

ibavNC9sej6VsP.png

That should last you a couple of months.

NinjaBoiX

ius8NQzQ5ephZ.png

Best.

I love the concept of your avatar though: a cartoon little dude with half of his hair replaced with scene from space. So off the wall!

Why not eh?

def sim

Caram made this for me, but the inside of insect was transparent so it didn't work too well with the dark GAF theme I'm using.

ippQaRdCsrcgr.png

I'd like to background made transparent if anyone is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom