• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreda

Thank you very much guys. Very nicely done Coreda!

I wouldn't have bothered so much, but I really wanted to use my old avatar again and the white background looked awful with dark GAF.

Glad you like it. I always get a kick out of masking tricky things like hair 〆(´ڡ`ლ)

Can I get her cropped out and transparent in avatar form with a few variations?
ibvqOzItfifoiu.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I heard that my avatar (the text) looks like crap when using the dark NeoGAF-theme... Any wizard here knows how to fix it, and makes the standard theme version look good as well?

Many thanks!!

Coreda

I heard that my avatar (the text) looks like crap when using the dark NeoGAF-theme... Any wizard here knows how to fix it, and makes the standard theme version look good as well?

Many thanks!!

How about this

yoshichan-transparent88stp.png

yoshichan-transparentgas57.png

Update: added some more variations, one with glow that's only visible in dark theme, and light-grey version that works on both similarly.

yoshichan-transparent54shl.png
yoshichan-transparentglsy1.png

yoshichan-transparentvesrr.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How about this

yoshichan-transparent88stp.png

yoshichan-transparentgas57.png
Wow! I can't try it out right now (browsing on phone) but if those two previews are the real deal then holy crap, you are a wizard!

Can't wait to try it out, thank you so much sir! How did you do it, if I may ask?

Coreda

Wow! I can't try it out right now (browsing on phone) but if those two previews are the real deal then holy crap, you are a wizard!

Can't wait to try it out, thank you so much sir! How did you do it, if I may ask?

I wave a wand around a say Avatarcadabra! No really ゚。・*.゚☆━ヽ( • ◡ - )ノ

*psst* masking (shhh....)

Yoshichan

Guys, the avatar I'm switching to (the one that the wizard above me made for me) has a huge white square (not transparent) :(

Is it because I'm trying to change avatar on my iPad or something?

Guys, the avatar I'm switching to (the one that the wizard above me made for me) has a huge white square (not transparent) :(

Is it because I'm trying to change avatar on my iPad or something?

You saved his image as JPEG which does not support transparency. Save it and upload it as PNG. I don't have an iPad so I can't help you there.

Yoshichan

You saved his image as JPEG which does not support transparency. Save it and upload it as PNG. I don't have an iPad so I can't help you there.
Gotcha! Need to do it on a Windows then! Thanks for the answer!

Yoshichan

I just wanted to give major props to my fellow wizard Coreda for improving my avatar even further! I'll enable my new avatar later when I'm on a Windows computer.

Endo Punk

I want a Bruce Timm Two Face art as an avatar. Ive found the pic but if anyone can find a cleaner version for the avatar that would just be great. If not than the pic I provided is fine to make an avatar with. Thanks!

Shauni

Could anyone make an avatar of this, with one of those Only For stamps on it? I love those things.

9256694595_06a10833d6_o.jpg

Was digging around in old games and came across this one. Got it with my Xbox along with Ninja Gaiden; it was in a bargain bin for like $3 at the time. Sweet nostalgia. I'm assuming this isn't too risque, too...it was rated T for Teen and all...

RoKKeR

If anybody could remove the text from the top of this image that would be great. I can probably crop it myself but if you are feeling it then just shave off the extra pixels from the left, blanker side of the image to get to 100x120.

artworks-000045645015-bzxuhp-crop.jpg

Thanks in advance! If anything just the text removal would be great.

Labrys

Hey again, helpful people!
I made my avatar myself this time, but I notice it looks really bad in Neogaf Dark. Would anyone be able to kinda fix it so it looks good in both dark and light?
Here's the original picture:

Coreda

Hey again, helpful people!
I made my avatar myself this time, but I notice it looks really bad in Neogaf Dark. Would anyone be able to kinda fix it so it looks good in both dark and light?
Here's the original picture:

labrys-transparent5ysub.png

labrys-transparent-de4esau.png

The image you quote doesn't show up, but this is based on your original.

caramac

If anybody could remove the text from the top of this image that would be great. I can probably crop it myself but if you are feeling it then just shave off the extra pixels from the left, blanker side of the image to get to 100x120.

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000045645015-bzxuhp-crop.jpg?cc07a88[IMG]

Thanks in advance! If anything just the text removal would be great.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/ibuEnoZrRpFr5M.png
iH5vQuvru8vN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom