• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

No more avatar rotations?

Nooooooooooooo

How will I decide between 8-bit people, Guybrush in a dress and my bajillion RDR variations? :(

TheFatOne

BGBW said:
Well since I've already got Photoshop open.

OYliJ.png
qxRIk.png

EDIT:
WAZ4w.png

I love you so much thanks.

Mr_Brit

Banned
Can someone make me a cool, eyegrabbing, unique, easily identifiable avatar please? I know that it's much to ask but I've gotten used to my current avatar so I want to replace it with something that is 10x better.

Thanks, GAF.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Mr_Brit said:
Can someone make me a cool, eyegrabbing, unique, easily identifiable avatar please? I know that it's much to ask but I've gotten used to my current avatar so I want to replace it with something that is 10x better.

Thanks, GAF.
Here's a few, keeping in line with the Halo theme.
mr_brit.jpg
mr_brit2.jpg

Drewsky

My Seinfeld cigar avatar isn't doing it for me now that it can't be animated. I'm letting this thread help me decide what my new one should be:

QcnHY.png

EVWce.jpg

EO7OA.jpg

Advice?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Blader5489 said:
Can anyone resize mine to 100x120?

(Yes, I lack these basic skills)
YdUVG.jpg
JIJ1e.jpg

BGBW said:
1YGr0.jpg

Brave of you to let GAF choose your avatar.
Meh, it's not as bad as the young Anakin Skywalker avatar I once had when I made this same request.

Guess this means I need to get into My Little Pony

EDIT: Oh and thanks

Gui_PT

Is this the untimely end of Milhouse?

Could someone please get a decent frame out of my avatar and make a non gif'd avatar for me?

It would be highly appreciated

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haunted said:
How will I decide between 8-bit people, Guybrush in a dress and my bajillion RDR variations? :(

Cross dressing Guybrush is your best, no doubt.

No one cares about Red Dead Revolver so you might as well ditch those.

MrBig

Gui_PT said:

Could someone please get a decent frame out of my avatar and make a non gif'd avatar for me?

94MoF.jpg

resized and blurred our the gif compression.

LProtag

Well, guess I should get a non-animated version of mine. Can anyone resize this to the new 100x120 limit? I don't have anything on my computer to let me resize things while keeping proportions, or I'd do it myself.

XWym0.jpg

Thanks!

Edit: Man, I just realized how red the colors are in this picture compared to mine... I can't find another screencap of this scene though, damn.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
InsertNameHere said:
Well, guess I should get a non-animated version of mine. Can anyone resize this to the new 100x120 limit? I don't have anything on my computer to let me resize things while keeping proportions, or I'd do it myself.

Edit: Man, I just realized how red the colors are in this picture compared to mine... I can't find another screencap of this scene though, damn.
Here ya go, cooled the colors a bit too.

insertnamehere.jpg

slider

I've just changed mine and whilst it looks ok if someone could find a better Duckman pic and resize it better than I have it'd be much appreciated.

Hatty

slider said:
I've just changed mine and whilst it looks ok if someone could find a better Duckman pic and resize it better than I have it'd be much appreciated.
K9vzP.jpg

will this do?

str8-h4x said:
YESSS!!!! thats exactly what I wanted.

Thanks alot!!!
no problem

O D I N

Gui_PT said:

Alas, your avatar was always my favorite. :< Fare thee well, moving eyebrows.

h3ro

Hey guys, I think it's time for a new Don Corneo pic.

Could any of you guys work your magic on one of these pics? I'd love one with a border like Shig has been putting around the avatars he's posted, maybe transparent or some color to channel my current Don Corneo avatar. I'd really appreciate it!

CghuY.png

K6tQl.png

Thanks guys! :D

O D I N

h3ro said:
Hey guys, I think it's time for a new Don Corneo pic.

Could any of you guys work your magic on one of these pics? I'd love one with a border like Shig has been putting around the avatars he's posted, maybe transparent or something. I'd really appreciate it!

CghuY.png

K6tQl.png

Example of the border you're talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom