• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone resize these for me?

liverbird-bob-paisley-gates.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcR6WelFF39rmJ4cOwDuU6xn1_es6F7bMatoOAHdUWLBjFLBQulj.jpg

I would prefer the 1st one but I don't know how good that would look at avatar size.

Natetan

i added an avatar following the directions and deleted another one from the other location. i'm not seeing any avatar when i post though...

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
ohhthegore said:
could someone change my avatar to a still image, preferably a still of her at the end with the whip cream falling out of the mouth
man i lol'd reading your post and then looking across and waiting for it to happen.

Mr_Brit

Banned
Can someone make me a cool, eyegrabbing, unique, easily identifiable avatar please? I know that it's much to ask but I've gotten used to my current avatar so I want to replace it with something that is 10x better.

Thanks, GAF.

Wanace

Mr_Brit said:
Can someone make me a cool, eyegrabbing, unique, easily identifiable avatar please? I know that it's much to ask but I've gotten used to my current avatar so I want to replace it with something that is 10x better.

Thanks, GAF.

How about Lord British?

f6Btc.jpg

Mr_Brit

Banned

Thanks, GAF.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Can someone avatar this to the new rules? Can you flip it to face in too?

I keep trying to resize it accordingly and it just pixilates.

Thanks!

vys4gl.jpg

Can someone make me a new avatar? I don't particularly care what it is, so first person to quote this with any image that fits the new rules, I'll take it

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Perspicacity said:
Can someone make me a new avatar? I don't particularly care what it is, so first person to quote this with any image that fits the new rules, I'll take it
1YGr0.jpg

Brave of you to let GAF choose your avatar.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Mechanical Snowman said:
Lol, I didn't see your request to flip it, but I did anyway in case you wanted it facing the other direction.

One has a transparent background as one a white background; didn't know which you'd prefer.

You and yer fancy borders :[

Weird, it's telling me that "PNG file has wrong extension" when I try to upload.

Edit: nevermind, simple fix.

Edit: Thanks again!

Can anyone do my avatar as well.

This is the source pic.
dmc4lady.jpg

Here's the old avatar.

rahxephon913.png

And if it's not too much, this one to. I'm still not sure what new avatar I want to use yet.

ashe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom