• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

O D I N

h3ro said:
PlQDb.jpg

Something like that would be sweet. If that's not possible, then I guess the transparent one on it's own would be cool too.

Donsomebody.png

Rush job, but is this what you had in mind? Do you want more of the body, more of the face? Transparent background plus border?

Verendus

Banned
Well, time for a new avatar fitting the non-animated and 100x120 guidelines. I've decided to get three replacements, if possible, to put them in rotation.

Any of you lady and gents up for making something out of these?

1. Stargazer
2. Batman Throne
3. Batman Moon

I really like the stargazer picture. I'm not sure how one would create a good avatar out of that without losing what makes it awesome: a lone boy watching a huge night sky filled with stars. I'd love to see what you could do.

For the Batman Throne, I'd like an avatar focusing on Batman on the throne which is transparent and with a border like O D I N has done above. Preferably with most of Batman in the picture.

I don't really have a preference for Batman Moon. An avatar which captures the moon and Batman would be perfect basically.

I don't know if I'm asking for a lot here, so by all means, make only what you feel. I'll appreciate it either way.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
l2ipsd3tyoajnzt9uxq.jpg

Can anyone resize this for me? I think it's a perfect ratio so it won't need cropping, thank you!

h3ro

O D I N said:
Donsomebody.png

Rush job, but is this what you had in mind? Do you want more of the body, more of the face? Transparent background plus border?

Yeah! That looks great. I'd like a little bit more of the body, doesn't have to be a full shot. Transparent with the border like that looks cool. Thanks so much.

Hatty said:
dqPal.png

is this good?
Thanks bud, I'm gonna go with something similar to what Odin posted. :)

O D I N

h3ro said:
Yeah! That looks great. I'd like a little bit more of the body, doesn't have to be a full shot. Transparent with the border like that looks cool. Thanks so much.

Got it. At the in laws now. All my stuff is still ready to go when I get home.

h3ro said:

cffWf.png

That's the border you wanted.
mattiewheels said:
Can anyone resize this for me? I think it's a perfect ratio so it won't need cropping, thank you!
pvhI1.png

kuYuri

qWOyY.gif

I'd like this with new avatar size and without animation please. I'd like Edgeworth's body to be scaled to about the same way this one is:

eFOVp.gif

O D I N

h3ro said:
Donsomebody2.png

Let me know if that works for you or not.

Edit: Going back and reading it, did you mean you want a closeup?

Qwomo

Can someone just throw this thing up in photoshop and magic eraser the white stuff + size it down to 100 px width or whatever the size limit is these days? I'd do it myself but my new compy doesn't have PS.

pU0Gf.jpg

daffy

Banned
Qwomo said:
Can someone just throw this thing up in photoshop and magic eraser the white stuff + size it down to 100 px width or whatever the size limit is these days? I'd do it myself but my new compy doesn't have PS.

pU0Gf.jpg

That's @ 100x100, did you want it 100x120?

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
EviLore said:

I was trying to do that earlier to an image but it kept changing the background to one of the midtones on the site. Guess I was just doing something wrong.

Also, random off-topic question:

What's your name about? I've always see it as evil ore and think of dwarves.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27069390&postcount=244

Put my main man Cornell from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow as my avatar from now till death or permabanned

If one Gaffer is gracious enough can maybe tweak the image for me, make it proper please?

I tried my best in Pain, just keep resizing and working, but it looks grainy

m( _ _ )m, please, /snuggle wuggle with jooooo! (>^_^)> <(^_^<)

http://images.wikia.com/castlevania/...db/Cornell.jpg

If someone can help me make this look better please

Rapstah

Can anyone help me with making the edges of my Lips Guy head slightly smoother? I feel the chin is ridicously sharp right now and I can't figure it out.

Here's the source image I've always cropped it from:

lips-covern7pw.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Nekrono said:
My take:

Looks [URL="http://www.abload.de/img/cornell28sq.jpg"]much better[/URL] when it's not so small but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Thankies <3, looks a lot better

Nekrono

Rapstah said:
Can anyone help me with making the edges of my Lips Guy head slightly smoother? I feel the chin is ridicously sharp right now and I can't figure it out.

Here's the source image I've always cropped it from:

http://www.abload.de/img/lips-covern7pw.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-1p8rz.png
untitled-2djfr.png

I don't know if you wanted part of his neck or not so I did both.

Rapstah

Nekrono said:
untitled-1p8rz.png

untitled-2djfr.png

I don't know if you wanted part of his neck or not so I did both.
Thanks, I was thinking without neck but the one with it looks good so I'll take that.

EDIT: Wow, this is actually cool. Is pretty much the perfect non-animated counterpart of my animated ones (RIP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom