• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBear

Wanting to go back to my old avatar. Could someone oblige?

el_dandy.jpg

Cheers!

JaskoX1

Banned
If possible can someone eliminate the black background in my avatar. Transparent. Wanted to see what it would look like

thanks to clipper for re-sizing it

Yaska

Could anyone avatarize this for me, just with the squirrel itself in it. Also thank you very much in advance.
2YpXw.jpg

scotcheggz

overcast said:
lZSvl.jpg

Thinking about finally changing my avatar (maybe). Can somebody do this one for me?

YLJQE.jpg

How's that?

Edit: You mean generally bigger? Or sharpen it up? Here's a couple different crop versions.

r7Li4.jpg
Kegi2.jpg

overcast

Just curious, can you maybe make it a bit easier to see his face? It looks great, I just want to know if it can be a bit better. Sorry if I am being picky.

The_Monk

Can any gaffer help me make my kojima a little bigger? I think I have 100 x 100 but it can go a little bigger acording to the rules.

Also, is it possible to match the color of the background with the forum? Or maybe transparent, that would be great.

Thanks a lot in advance, I want Kojima to look as good as possible.

KV28z.jpg

Clipper

FootNinja said:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/12112/cyclops01.gif
Would be super if I could get this avatar sized!
cyclops1.png
cyclops2.png
cyclops3.png

The_Monk said:
Can any gaffer help me make my kojima a little bigger? I think I have 100 x 100 but it can go a little bigger acording to the rules.

Also, is it possible to match the color of the background with the forum? Or maybe transparent, that would be great.

Thanks a lot in advance, I want Kojima to look as good as possible.

http://i.imgur.com/KV28z.jpg
kojima1.jpg
kojima2.jpg

rukland

Would love it if someone could help me make this pic work.

Fullview_stargate_sg1logolarge.jpg

Want the silly gray out and I am guessing the white ring can go as well.

Thanks in advance

Ryaaan14

Banned
Looking to update mine. Any artists wanna do something creative to the template? I would enjoy a hyper-realistic version, but anything will work.

2s0mqms.png

Sorry for the bad picture, but could anyone help here?

5uRfY.jpg

Just want the raccoon and banner above isolated and the background transparent. I appreciate your help!

Clipper

Plasmid said:
Here's the other ones that weren't done yet:
happy-tom.jpg
parks.jpg

kryptikjoker said:
Sorry for the bad picture, but could anyone help here?

http://i.imgur.com/5uRfY.jpg

Just want the raccoon and banner above isolated and the background transparent. I appreciate your help!
The text didn't come out so well:
raccoon1.png

So I did this:
raccoon2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom