• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maron

Thank you kindly.

When the avatars went down in April I thought it would be fun to replace the GIF I used to have with a drawing I did a few months ago.

2011-07-01-beartato-fireworks2011.png

I'd love the last panel as my avatar is someone could help me out. Maybe just the window or just Harrison(the shark) without a background.
Much appreciated

Tuck

Can someone avatar-ize this for me?

IhH8a.jpg

I just need Trev. The background doesn't need to be so large. I tried to do it myself but it comes out blurry.

Thanks!

Bradlums

Just saw that someone else has the same avatar as I do, and as I'm sure he's had it longer than me, I need a new one. Does anyone know who drew this or if there are similar cute kitty drawings like the one in my avatar?

Edit: Here ya go Kuugrr

Nf9S1jpgJPEGImage1920x1080pixels-Scaled61.jpg

Kuugrr

Bradlums said:
Just saw that someone else has the same avatar as I do, and as I'm sure he's had it longer than me, I need a new one. Does anyone know who drew this or if there are similar cute kitty drawings like the one in my avatar?
Edit: Here ya go Kuugrr

mxgt said:
Here's a few others

Thanks, guys! Took 'em all, messing around with them to see what they look like. Thanks again. :D

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
AKLZT.jpg

can someone avatar this pic for me. I just want the face part, to where he hair ends, similar to the chole pic. thanks.

Clipper

Liquidsnake said:
Can anyone resize this for me to take advantage of the pixels available?
What we have here is: a) biggest-possible image with all original vertical data but slightly blurry; b) zoomed in a little for sharper full-sized image; c) zoomed out a little for sharper, near-full-sized image with all original vertical data.

a)
claymore1.jpg
b)
claymore2.jpg
c)
claymore3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom