• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

I have a feeling this is taken, so if it is let me know. But figured it was worth a shot.

Was hoping to get the Fallout vault boy giving the thumbs up (Source Pic). Many thanks in advance.

caramac

Fjordson said:
I have a feeling this is taken, so if it is let me know. But figured it was worth a shot.

Was hoping to get the Fallout vault boy giving the thumbs up (Source Pic). Many thanks in advance.

Not sure whether it's taken ....

264730h.jpg
xg0g41.jpg
2mqj91h.png
331ogn7.png
2h5701s.png
s46ttd.png

Takao

Banned
This is a unique request, and I would've done it myself, but my efforts have been poor. You see, I have my avatar of Bulma with a PlayStation Vita in her hands. I want someone to photoshop a newspaper with the headline "PLAYSTATION VITA ALREADY DEAD" on one side and "iOS FUTURE OF GAMING" on the other with a bunch of scribble text filling out the rest. But I still want Bulma's shocked reaction to be seen. Here's the highest resolution version of the Bulma image:

File000005-1.png

Salazar

I would say it would be better to just do the newspaper still folded up, but hanging over where she is holding it, so the front page headline - and sub-headline - are visible.

But that would mean that the text would be upside down.

Takao said:
This is a unique request, and I would've done it myself, but my efforts have been poor. You see, I have my avatar of Bulma with a PlayStation Vita in her hands. I want someone to photoshop a newspaper with the headline "PLAYSTATION VITA ALREADY DEAD" on one side and "iOS FUTURE OF GAMING" on the other with a bunch of scribble text filling out the rest. But I still want Bulma's shocked reaction to be seen. Here's the highest resolution version of the Bulma image:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/phil4387/File000005-1.png[img][/QUOTE]

I'll take a crack at this when I get home tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Takao said:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/phil4387/File000005-1.png[img][/QUOTE]

Did a quick mockup before I left work.

Here's the problem. The text on the newspaper gets damn near illegible when you shrink it down that far. Here's a WIP.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3mOJM.png

renatocustodio said:
Kind of off-topic, but...
Is there a way to change my nickname? If I can't, can a mod do it for me?

Only a mod can do it. But you might want to wait until you become a non-junior before asking. I made that mistake and never got mine changed.

Clipper

AbsoluteZero said:

Here's the problem. The text on the newspaper gets damn near illegible when you shrink it down that far. Here's a WIP.

3mOJM.png
I'm so tempted to take your WIP and turn DEAD into DELAYED :p

Finalow

sorry guys, if i can make another request i would like to have an avatar with this:
nosonic.png

only sonic over the gem. (the right part)

Jzero

finalozzo said:
sorry guys, if i can make another request i would like to have an avatar with this:
nosonic.png

only sonic over the gem. (the right part)
The image is kind of small to work with but i tried.
B0TTg.png
946y7.png

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
AbsoluteZero said:

3mOJM.png
You're going to murder me because it's a WIP.

But I tweaked it a bit. D: Don't kill me! I barely touched it!
I just resized it again, and made it not so sharp.

fKyAn.png

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Keyouta said:
Could I get an avatar sized version of this:

20830403_m.jpg

OYrU0.jpg
Xg8AT.jpg
hdaO8.jpg

Protip: If you hotlink an image on a website you have to sign into to see, no one can see what you posted. Rehost images you post to be sure other people can see exactly what you intended. Folks have had unpleasant surprises posting things which they do not control the source of.

Rehosted original.

Keyouta

Servizio said:
Protip: If you hotlink an image on a website you have to sign into to see, no one can see what you posted. Rehost images you post to be sure other people can see exactly what you intended. Folks have had unpleasant surprises posting things which they do not control the source of.

Yeah, I thought about it afterwards...
But thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom