• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyouta said:
Could I get an avatar sized version of this:

Made a better quality version for you.

wlKwZ.png

Takao

Banned
hateradio said:
You're going to murder me because it's a WIP.

But I tweaked it a bit. D: Don't kill me! I barely touched it!
I just resized it again, and made it not so sharp.

fKyAn.png

Ooh, this is good, but the text needs to be bigger... I even tried my hand at doing it this week, but the results were kind of ugly.

Can someone please remove the background on this image and size it appropriately? I want to upgrade my avatar and make it look a little nicer so I found this higher quality image and need to remove the background first.

o6ziw7.jpg

Thanks!

Sylver

Banned
The Lamonster said:
Can someone please remove the background on this image and size it appropriately? I want to upgrade my avatar and make it look a little nicer so I found this higher quality image and need to remove the background first.

[MG]http://i52.tinypic.com/o6ziw7.jpg[/IG]

Thanks!
Just trying some effects:

74O63.png

idwl

Thank you so much clipper! :D I've PM'd a few mods about the second image. Lets hope they say its ok :p

Edit:/ Duckroll has said its okay :D woohooO!!

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could make this image avatar-sized for me:

houkago2c.jpg

Original is here:

1ae93a4a45876eea357f93102b9848ed.jpg

If both characters could be included, great. Otherwise the first pic re-sized would be fine.

Thanks! :)

x-Lundz-x

I believe I have the correct thread. Since I have 0 photoshop skills could someone make this Avatar size for me? It would be much appreciated.

5pM0M.jpg

Jzero

Does anyone have my current avatar? so that i can change it.

Tayo said:
could someone avatarize this?

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lphieaOxwm1qzfebyo1_r1_500.png[][/quote]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Opi1e.png
46UCK.png

Edit: beaten

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
tiff said:
It's already good to be an avatar, if that's what you mean.
i know. i just want it with less detail. like reallly basic. i am having trouble coming up with a way to describe it. that avatar is the closest thing to what i want mine to look like.

Clipper

Complex Shadow said:
like this.
VF5M0.png
I'm not good enough to do something like that, but I did go for a Neon like effect...
pony2.png

There's also this, produced by one of the GAF filters automatically:
pony.png

I don't like the eye in either of them, but I could do some further work on them if you like the concept.

Ok, my request is pretty big/tricky/a pain in the backside.

The avatar I currently have is actually me, in a Master Chief outfit. I look awesome, I know. What I wanted to do was have the same figure cut out and made puppet sized, sitting on my lap.

Is it even possible? I don't think so...

Prove me wrong, people with Photoshop skillz that I sorely lack.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom