• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Avalon

Neo Member
Can someone re-size this for me?

220px-Mickey_Avalon_AH.jpg

Boney

Banned
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get Zelda avatars from all the panels she's in. You know I can't just have 1 avatar.

Ny3Ek.png

Sneds

Could someone make an avatar from the top right panel with the cat using the mouse? And the panel two below with the cat looking sad in front of the computer? I'd appreciate it.

tumblr_lsajpp5Z4Y1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone please make the background of my avatar transparent? :)

Mistle

Dude.... don't take all three. Individually, they are all already taken I have noticed, and it's kind of greedy to use all 3.

EDIT: Also, the original image was already transparent :p No idea why you rehosted it with a background.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Mistle said:
Dude.... don't take all three. Individually, they are all already taken I have noticed, and it's kind of greedy to use all 3.

I asked about it first, but then they're taken nevertheless....

But alright.... forget I ever asked anything then. I apologize to Maklershed if you have already started working on it.

Mistle

Laughing Banana said:
Oh alright.... forget I ever asked anything then.
I didn't mean to seem demanding or anything ^^' as I'm not using them of course, but I doubt turk128 (the creator?) intended for them to be all snatched up at once.

If you really want it, then perhaps you could consult permission from turk128/the wearers of the avatars. Of course you don't have to, but it would be a nice gesture.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Mistle said:
I didn't mean to seem demanding or anything ^^' as I'm not using them of course, but I doubt turk128 (the creator?) intended for them to be all snatched up at once.

If you really want it, then perhaps you could consult permission from turk128/the wearers of the avatars. Of course you don't have to, but it would be a nice gesture.

I asked about it first, actually, but then each of the individual figure was taken nonetheless before I could do anything about it.

But there's nothing I can do about it right now I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom