• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
weekend_warrior said:
eu2o6.png
Thanks man :D

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Would anyone here mind photoshopping the "deal with it" sunglasses onto my avatar as well as single lens pair of sunglasses for his third eye (like a normal pair of glasses just with one lens in the middle)?

2ytw8rs.jpg

281ftbr.jpg

Could someone make one of these into an avatar for me? Maybe a nice crop for the first one that doesn't include the logo or for the second one just get rid of the thing on the left. Maybe a nice thin black border around the side if it looks nice. Thanks.

Clipper

That's weird. Gintoki's pics weren't showing up in my browser earlier when I made mine. Was quite surprised nobody had made them, actually... Probably something on my side, I guess, but strange nonetheless.

Finalow

can i have an avatar with these images?
i don't know which is better but i would like only kefka with a border, with a volume. thanks.
Kefka___final_form_by_Sarifus.png

kefka.gif

Clipper

rocK` said:
sorry checking if im in accordance with the avatar policy
You are, but here's one with a transparent background. Your current one will only work when you post in odd-numbered posts.
servbot_pilot.gif

finalozzo said:
can i have an avatar with these images?
i don't know which is better but i would like only kefka with a border, with a volume. thanks.
What do you mean by 'a volume'? And by border, you mean you want an outline of Kefka or a square box around the whole avatar?

Fjordson

Jumping on the Skyrim train here. Was hoping I could get:

QMPEt.png

placed precariously on my vault boy avatar's head. Many thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom