• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalow

finalozzo said:
can i have an avatar with these images?
i don't know which is better but i would like only kefka with an outline.
Kefka___final_form_by_Sarifus.png

kefka.gif
anyone? :0

Boney

Banned
Blackheim said:
Keeping with the style of your current one:
iIfxVAuSOXOLn.png
you can barely make the face and it looks really small :(

any way to make it bigger? I don't mind losing the borders at all really! Thanks though, appreciate the effort!

Don't really need the angry bubble poof either if it makes a difference

Blackheim

Boney said:
you can barely make the face and it looks really small :(

any way to make it bigger? I don't mind losing the borders at all really! Thanks though, appreciate the effort!

Don't really need the angry bubble poof either if it makes a difference

No Shadow!:
iivprUal0nmXZ.png

Shadow!:
jbgzpgnFaKluFh.png

Edit: Damn beaten ... stupid min.us page scripts, spent 10 minutes fighting that stupid page trying to get these uploaded :(

Could someone make this to forum max size and also remove the watermark of the iphonewallpaper on the bottom? Thanks!

green-lantern.jpg

Edit: Or better yet, take away the red entirely and make the background transparent or the same color as the site ;)

Thanks weekend, any way to make the red become a transparent background? Also aside from the border, what's the difference between the four images, I'm blind lol.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Could anyone pretty please make the background of my avatar transparent? I've been trying to do so with an online editor, but it keeps fucking up the bits inside Zelda's hair. :/

EDIT: Here's the original image in case you need it:

Log4Girlz

I think someone already has the log for girls toy from Ren and Stimpy or was that Plywood who had it? He's changed since. I tried looking for a suitable pic years ago and gave up, because I am a lazy procrastinator.

Log4Girlz said:
I think someone already has the log for girls toy from Ren and Stimpy or was that Plywood who had it? He's changed since. I tried looking for a suitable pic years ago and gave up, because I am a lazy procrastinator.

4XSKC.jpg
FrA6u.jpg
Z3QW6.jpg

Baconbitz said:
Can you put "Team Boamespace" on this picture
XplQj.jpg
then resize it and put it in bottom right of my avatar?
13jrQ.jpg
Never heard of Boamespace... oh well

boamespace.png

Seriously though. You might want to be more specific... text is obviously very hard to read when you want to have it in just the corner of your avatar. What color do you want the text to be, how small do you want blamespace avatar to be, etc.

Baconbitz

Banned
Metroid Killer said:
Never heard of Boamespace... oh well

boamespace.png

Seriously though. You might want to be more specific... text is obviously very hard to read when you want to have it in just the corner of your avatar. What color do you want the text to be, how small do you want blamespace avatar to be, etc.
I'm not very good with this. I'd like a readable color and a readable size.

Edit: note that I edited my post before you posted that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom