• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

crawgirl.com-l_9379178638270d80af78a05c39cd53c5.jpg

This please. I think it's SFW?

IrishNinja

hey, i know my avatar's kinda busy (never did get the shenmue guy at the bottom to fit right, heh) but is there anyway to make this image transparent & small enough to fit in? i was thinking above ryo's head and below the Wu symbol, if possible - it'd be a cool nujabes tribute! appreciate any help offered here.

2cdtimh.jpg

IrishNinja

ah, appreciate it - i was asking if it could be put into my current avatar in a way that fits? again, im thinking between the little guy's head and the wu logo, or maybe on the other side, by the ear? no idea, was just hoping it could be visible without further cluttering it (moreso), heh.

IrishNinja

okay, lemme press my luck - any chance the wu could be put in the right corner, and the nujabes logo moved up? i think the latter would use more visibility (as its lesser known), and even getting a portion of the wu logo silhouette might work...maybe if they just switched locations? sorry to be picky, just trying to show love - thanks again to Maklershed and whatever i get here!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone remove the black outline from my avatar?

MsPLG.png

Hi, guys. If it's possible, could someone out there help me out and make me an avatar out of this image? I know pic quality isn't the best, but that's all I could find from Taka Tanaka.

HTIJd.jpg

Thanks in advance! :)

HammerOfThor said:
can someone put this:

[mg]http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/c/chicago_bears_mascot-14250.jpg[/img]

or the head of this:

[mg]http://www.jucoolimages.com/1/images/chicago_bears/chicago_bears_01.gif[/img]

over the head of my avatar?

2iKWc.png

Dreweyes

"Here comes a new challenger!"

I need a pixel sprite of every single NES first party main character sprite...

...in one super sprite.

Dreweyes said:

...in one super sprite.

Good luck with that. Cool tag btw, who'd you have to sleep with to get that? ;)

Clipper

Dreweyes said:

...in one super sprite.
Perhaps if you search the sprite sites and give us links and indications of which sprites you want, we could make one up, but by then, you probably might as well put them all together yourself.

Also, are you talking original sprites? And only the characters that existed when sprites were still being done (Olimar, Waluigi, and others would be trickier to find...)?

Hey masters of photoshop! I hope this isn't too much work, I just need the uniform changed on Patrick Peterson. I need it changed to his Arizona Cardinals uniform. Here's the picture:
Patrick-Peterson.jpg

Here's what the jersey and helmet I want on him looks like:
petersonintuse.jpg

His number is 21 in case it's hard to tell in that pic.

I'm not all that familiar with PS, is this an overly difficult request? I can provide other pics that have a better angle on the helmet if needed.

Clipper

Squall ASF said:
Hey masters of photoshop! I hope this isn't too much work, I just need the uniform changed on Patrick Peterson. I need it changed to his Arizona Cardinals uniform. Here's the picture: http://gridirongrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Patrick-Peterson.jpg

Here's what the jersey and helmet I want on him looks like: http://nflcardinals.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/petersonintuse.jpg

I'm not all that familiar with PS, is this an overly difficult request? I can provide other pics that have a better angle on the helmet if needed.
Yeah, that request is quite difficult indeed. Way beyond my skills. It'd be easier if you can find a picture where he at least has his torso in a similar pose, but even then, I can't think of anything much to do with the rain...

HiResDes

SteelAttack said:
Hi, guys. If it's possible, could someone out there help me out and make me an avatar out of this image? I know pic quality isn't the best, but that's all I could find from Taka Tanaka.

HTIJd.jpg

Thanks in advance! :)
MABLES!

Clipper

So, I usually don't go for the meme avatar changes, but I couldn't resist this one:

gazrimmerlink.png

And then I couldn't resist adding a little bit more:

gazrimmerlinooki.png

Squall ASF said:
Hey masters of photoshop! I hope this isn't too much work, I just need the uniform changed on Patrick Peterson. I need it changed to his Arizona Cardinals uniform. Here's the picture: [mg]http://gridirongrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Patrick-Peterson.jpg[/img]

Here's what the jersey and helmet I want on him looks like: [mg]http://nflcardinals.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/petersonintuse.jpg[/img]

I don't understand what you want. You want a picture of him in the pose from the first picture, but with a Cardinals jersey instead of a LSU jersey? And you want an avatar of this? Why not just find a picture you like where he's already wearing a Cards jersey?

Medalion

Banned
Clipper said:
So, I usually don't go for the meme avatar changes, but I couldn't resist this one:

gazrimmerlink.png

And then I couldn't resist adding a little bit more:

gazrimmerlinooki.png
Cool!

Celebrate Skyward Sword and Mario 3D Land

Mistle

Squall ASF said:
Hey masters of photoshop! I hope this isn't too much work, I just need the uniform changed on Patrick Peterson. I need it changed to his Arizona Cardinals uniform. Here's the picture:
Patrick-Peterson.jpg

Here's what the jersey and helmet I want on him looks like:
petersonintuse.jpg

ULwyd.png

Mistle

Fuzzy said:
Now you just need to get it to the right dimensions.
Woops, I put 120 in width instead of height, didn't I... lol

Fixing it atm. The new avatar system won't stretch an image that doesn't fill every pixel within 120x100, will it?

EDIT:

ZlnxI.png
Yn17z.png

Mistle said:
Woops, I put 120 in width instead of height, didn't I... lol

Fixing it atm. The new avatar system won't stretch an image that doesn't fill every pixel within 120x100, will it?

EDIT:

ZlnxI.png
Yn17z.png
Thank you so much buddy! You seriously rock :) There's always a wiz in here up for any challenge. Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Mistle

Squall ASF said:
Thank you so much buddy! You seriously rock :) There's always a wiz in here up for any challenge. Thanks again, really appreciate it!
No problem! Glad you like it. I had never tried something like this before (shirt changing and warping, pattern adding, the rain, etc) so I considered it a good challenge and opportunity to learn some new tricks.

noah111

Still Alive
^Yeah, just wanted to post and say good work on that one Mistle. Glad to know someone's always helping out in this thread, however far out the requests may be.

Levyne

Banned
I see lots of people giving their avatar "Link Hats". But I can't find the thread where it originated. Anyone able/willing to give my guy a link hat?

Would you need the original pic? Ill try to track it down.

Edit: My guy is shaped a little weird...maybe give him a master sword and hylian shield ? I dunno

LosDaddie

Banned
Can someone please Link-ify my current Avatar? The green hat will do, but if you have a better idea, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom