• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 3 vs Gran Turismo 5 Comparison Thread of John, Chapter 11, Verse 35

untitled-1fybtk.gif

Emwitus

6xz342xtzii.gif

The lighting in this game is just amazing. My boston is getting smacked. Might as well just troll here and forget about that game.

I'm not the only person who noticed the top of the Forza logo on the bottom left, am I? Or did people really think that's from GT5?

i thought everyone could tell it was forza. The lighting and smoke gives it away.

Pwn

I'm not the only person who noticed the top of the Forza logo on the bottom left, am I? Or did people really think that's from GT5?

In terms of static picture or dynamic gif, I think it's still quite easy to distinguish the difference between GT5 and FM.

Mascot

Actually if any neogaf members can recommend any other great Forza machinima creators I'd love to hear from you, either post in here or drop me a PM, I'm all ears!

It's a two-way street, Helios. First, you have to tell us:

Is FM5 being shown on May 21st?

Che would have been spamming teaser images by now. You need to raise your game, dude..!

;)

saladine1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYABmjVEhyU
hahahaha! eat your heart out ken block!

WTF!

GTA 4's cars don't sound like that. Is that a mod or something?

It's a two-way street, Helios. First, you have to tell us:

Is FM5 being shown on May 21st?

Che would have been spamming teaser images by now. You need to raise your game, dude..!

;)
If you look closely at his statement, you can see the clues he left.

That's just exceptional, I'm going to get in touch with the creator and see if he wants to be featured on In Focus :)

Actually if any neogaf members can recommend any other great Forza machinima creators I'd love to hear from you, either post in here or drop me a PM, I'm all ears!

See
Forza
Featured
In
M A Y
B I T CH E S

Yeah, you can thank me later.

p3tran

Banned
take that you paint chip lovers!!
wTaoYPE.jpg

saladine1 said:
WTF!
GTA 4's cars don't sound like that. Is that a mod or something?
of course.
gta cars dont look like that either etc. didnt you see the halo car? the batmobile? the triggered explosions?
I have gta fully modded, but still am at least ten million hours away of doing anything close to what this domesticmango dude did with it 8)

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Went back to play some GT and I had forgotten how much I love it. Not nearly as "sterile" as my brain always tells me.

One thing I am hoping for with next gen though is more physics based stuff. Not just the weather but other environmental things too.

Like leaves I guess.

I really like leaves.

h1AprM1.jpg

Gimme Autumn Ring with shit loads of leaves flying around.

Perkel

Banned
I like it on race cars if its done well.

There is no single instance of those colors looking good on cars.
It's like wearing mirrors for your clothes.
There is a reason why you can't buy your typical car in chrome/gold color

Small details yes but not rims or most of car paint space.

notsofast

Neo Member
Went back to play some GT and I had forgotten how much I love it. Not nearly as "sterile" as my brain always tells me.

One thing I am hoping for with next gen though is more physics based stuff. Not just the weather but other environmental things too.

Like leaves I guess.

I really like leaves.

h1AprM1.jpg

Gimme Autumn Ring with shit loads of leaves flying around.

That is simply beautiful.

Id be more in to GT5's photomode if my PS3 werent on deaths door. Damn thing sounds like a jet engine.

I wonder if you will need a Gold account to save photos in FM5 too.

That was one of the worst things I saw this gen. It would even make EA wince.

Top Bottom