• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

a.wd

Well this game is about as fun as a hot tub full of strippers, used smart glass to set it up while in the office, rolled into the living room "Xbox on" and it's already there pinned ready to rock.

This system is getting better by the day.

Quit the game and start the game. It will start from scratch.

Every time you turn off your X1, the demo restarts? That sucks. I wanted to play some more, but I don't want to do all that again.

Oh well, it's not as if I wasn't buying it day one anyway. I'll just wait for the full release and let the hype build.

The game looks dope !!! Thanks guys for sharing ! :)

I'm not a huge open world racing games fan but i don't know about Horizon 2, it looks so fun to play judging from the videos... will buy anyway !

Klocker

the demo is very generous... online free roam? for real?

also the controller settings have really cool options, I'm on default 12 (I think) where shifting is on stick. loving what they did here with this game.

Ultimate edition on tap.

HOLD UP MATE, YOU'VE MISSED A CHECKPOINT. HOLD UP MATE, YOU'VE MISSED A CHECKPOINT. HOLD UP MATE, YOU'VE MISSED A CHECKPOINT.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT.

greenegt

Hooooo boy. I am trying to hold off on this one as I just bought The Golf Club, Madden, and Destiny in the last few weeks. These impressions are wearing down my resolve. Can't wait to see for myself, this evening.

Bessy67

Holy crap, I haven't had so much fun crashing since Burnout 3. They should put in events that score your most spectacular crashes.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Apparently Forza Horizon 2 will unlock at 12 PM EST!

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2gk2ec/just_noticed_this_on_the_fh2_day_one_editionno/

I've been in a few, send me a friends request(open to all) if you want to play together.

They seriously need to have 9PM PST/12EST as all launch times... even for stores

Everyone gets it at the same time

Everyone can play at the same time

Rolling midnights has forced me to wait on friends
Strict 12PST forces east coasters no time to play

Holy crap, I haven't had so much fun crashing since Burnout 3. They should put in events that score your most spectacular crashes.

Probably not allowed. Car manufacturers would not like it.

Horizon needn't be burdened with carrying on PGR's legacy. It's better.

Apples and oranges, I know, I know. PGR2's Edinburgh is still the GOAT.

Everyone at Playground deserves a raise. This game is sublime.

Ecto311

Ecto311 if anyone wants to race - that team racing is great - is that in forza 5? This game is really amazing and I was expecting a lot less in a demo

RoKKeR

Just did the first rally race. HOLY FUCK. Biggest smile on my face the entire time. What an adrenaline rush! Barreling through the fields in the cockpit view looked absolutely unreal. Motion blur/camera shake/windscreen cracking, that was amazing!

And the off road handling is so much fun. Holy shit I am impressed.

I just can't ge over the sense of speed. Amazing.

Yup, I'm missing out on a beautiful XBO exclusive. This game has everything it seems.
Open world, dynamic weather (at launch), pretty graphics, fantastic soundtrack, great car engine sounds...

I want to play the game so bad but I'm afraid to end up with another XBO with that awful coil whine noise.
This shit is frustrating to me.

Yup, I'm missing out on a beautiful XBO exclusive. This game has everything it seems.
Open world, dynamic weather (at launch), pretty graphics, fantastic soundtrack, great car engine sounds...

I want to play the game so bad but I'm afraid to end up with another XBO with that awful coil whine noise.

What you did there, I see it.

Horizon needn't be burdened with carrying on PGR's legacy. It's better.

Whoa now! The game is amazing, but that is just downright blasphemous. Repent, repent! :p

Wait for the white batch if you're worried. The coil whine seems to be in the Madden bundles from what I've seen.

Weeeeeeeeeee

15259241352_fc1c028357_o.png

15236622066_baa57b0984_o.png

15256531911_0a0e499687_o.png

insta-boner!

Top Bottom