• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

eso76

Forza Horizon 2 [OT] I drove it through the grapevine

Forza Horizon 2 [OT] Shortest distance between two points is always a straight line

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| We don't need hashtags to drive in a club

538.gif

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Grape vines, turbo whine, stars aligned

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Mesdames et Messieurs, démarrez vos moteurs

pelican

A monumentally ignorant post. Unflinchingly dumb ungrateful and childish.

Your nasty little entitled post is a good summation of what is wrong with many gamers. The post implies that you know nothing, and happily let us know so we can quickly press ignore before we have to read any more childish brain farts. Grow up.

Bravo - Well said.

Iama

I spent way too long perched up on that switchback above the beach with all the umbrellas just people watching. It's amazing what this adds to the game. There were couples walking the beach holding hands and guidos walking in groups talking with their hands, fellow Italians on holiday in France, clearly.

No no. The demo is full located in Italy, nearby where I live.
Full game will be located in west north italy, south france and south spain.

Great game
Great game

PSGames

Blown away by the demo and I'm not even into racing games like that. Can't believe how much better it looks than Forza 5 and only a year later. Plus open world and it controls like a dream. Might be my first racing game purchase in 10 years.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Slight delay, internet has been playing around due to a storm last night. Will be up within 2 hours.

It's mostly done just needs some additional pieces. If anyone could help that would be great and I'll be able to get it up quicker.

I need a list of 15 previews or hands on from websites and I need web page links from sites that selling the game. Just search results which show both console versions.

USA - Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Target
UK - Amazon, GAME
AUS - EB Games, JB Hifi
Germany - Gamestop, Amazon, Saturn, Media Markt
Italy - Gamestop, Amazon, Multiplayer
France - Micromania, Cdiscount, Auchan, FNAC
Spain - GAME, El Corte Ingles, FNAC, XtraLife, Tutiendavideojuegos

Slight delay, internet has been playing around due to a storm last night. Will be up within 2 hours.

It's mostly done just needs some additional pieces. If anyone could help that would be great and I'll be able to get it up quicker.

I need a list of 15 previews or hands on from websites and I need web page links from sites that selling the game. Just search results which show both console versions.

USA - Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Microsoft
UK - Amazon, GAME
AUS - EB Games, JB Hifi
Germany - Gamestop, Amazon, Saturn, Media Markt
Italy - Gamestop, Amazon, Multiplayer
France - Micromania, Cdiscount, Auchan, FNAC
Spain - GAME, El Corte Ingles, FNAC, XtraLife, Tutiendavideojuegos

I can do more if you need.

Do you have a list of all the pre-order cars and such?

Previews:
IGN
Gamespot Video
Eurogamer

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Thanks man. I believe so I have these so far.

Day One Car Pack
• ’12 Dodge Challenger R/T
• ’14 Ford Fiesta ST
• ’13 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

Launch Bonus

• ’12 Cadillac Escalade ESV
• ’68 Abarth 595 esseesse
• ’56 Ford F-100
• ’03 Ford Focus RS
• ’97 Land Rover Defender 90
• ’87 Buick Regal GNX
• ’93 Renault Clio Williams
• ’15 Ford Mustang GT

Thanks man. I believe so I have these so far.

Day One Car Pack
• ’12 Dodge Challenger R/T
• ’14 Ford Fiesta ST
• ’13 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

Launch Bonus

• ’12 Cadillac Escalade ESV
• ’68 Abarth 595 esseesse
• ’56 Ford F-100
• ’03 Ford Focus RS
• ’97 Land Rover Defender 90
• ’87 Buick Regal GNX
• ’93 Renault Clio Williams
• ’15 Ford Mustang GT

You also get the Noble if you purchase the Season Pass.

PreOrder Cars

2013 Audi RS 4 Avant
Microsoft Store - U.S.
TESCO - U.K.

2013 BMW M6 Coupe
Best Buy - U.S.
Amazon - U.K.

2009 Ferrari California
Amazon - U.S.
GAME - U.K.

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
Gamestop - U.S.
EB Games - Australia

Godammit! I really want that Audi RS4 Avant! If anyone gets that car I will either trade my Gallardo from GameStop or give you money for it.

I am dead serious, I want that car!

Also Best Buy is offering a free $10 XBOX Live Code online for buyers with a linked My Best Buy account...no idea if the same offer is being done in stores

gragy10

FFS! Preload complete, all set for launch day and just found out I'm out of town til the 7th.
Still, one week to grind my Forza Rewards Tier up to Level 5!

Azlan

Has anyone pre-loaded the game, but it is still sitting in your pending downloads at 100% along with the VIP, etc? I am hoping once the game releases this will sort itself.

Dave_6

To clarify, I preordered this (the physical edition) from Amazon. Do I get the launch bonus cars or just the Ferrari that comes with the Amazon offer?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Why is Turn10 being promoted along with this game instead of Playground Games? It's disgusting, they messed up Forza 5 with lies, bad pr doublespeak and now people are more hyped for Horizon they try to tag along.

(talking about this video, which includes paid off individual to speak about Horizon, stop being so corporate Greenawalt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96rqatmY0E8)

Forza 5's cardboard cut-out crowd and micro transactions were an embarrassment hopefully they wont have an bad influence on PG.

Woah.

Megasoum

Banned
I think that "Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock you like a Hurrican" is still the best

I'm still partial to my own "Forza Horizon 2 |OT| The Mazda we share" though lol

Top Bottom