• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

LoveCake

In three days!

#Forzathon Party Time - Complete 3 Playground Games in the Ford Fiesta XR2 to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.

#Forzathon Tall Poppies - Complete ANY event to win the Subaru BRAT HE.

In ten days!

#Forzathon Triple Out - Finish in the Top 3 of an Online Race to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE.

I have seen the Subaru BRAT HE going for CR-800,000 > CR-1,000,000 this evening there were four in the Auction Room, so DO NOT buy one as you don't need to!

So that is two more HE cars off the list, but how can the 'Triple Out' one be done, I am useless in online races unless there is a race with two others and myself I'm not going to finish in the top three :(

zorbsie

In three days!

#Forzathon Party Time - Complete 3 Playground Games in the Ford Fiesta XR2 to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.

In ten days!

#Forzathon Triple Out - Finish in the Top 3 of an Online Race to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE.

I have seen the Subaru BRAT HE going for CR-800,000 > CR-1,000,000 this evening there were four in the Auction Room, so DO NOT buy one as you don't need to!

So that is two more HE cars off the list, but how can the 'Triple Out' one be done, I am useless in online races unless there is a race with two others and myself I'm not going to finish in the top three :(

Next couple of Forzathons look really good. That Sesto will be mine!

Pretty sure we can set up a private party and do a race to give you the Triple Out challenge. It doesn't say it needs to be in a public race. We did that for another event and it worked out. Unless it specifies public race you should be OK.

EDIT: Blizzard Mountain DLC is on sale this week, for anyone that didn't pick it up yet.

zorbsie

Double post sorry.

Here is a couple pics of the Alfa 8C to make up for it. :)
forzahorizon32017-03-8gora.png

forzahorizon32017-03-c0r2e.png

willbsn13

Amazing pics Zorbs.

I feel like were gonna here something about the second expansion either tomorrow or next week. Just a gut feeling, ya know

In three days!

In ten days!

Just keep doing drag races at the airstrip using an OP 270mph Dart build you'll finish in the top 3 no problem even after a few attempts.

I have the Jag HE I was looking for so only need a few now.

Blizzard Mountain is half price on the Xbox Store for those interested.

Was waiting for a sale 😀

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Pretty sure we can set up a private party and do a race to give you the Triple Out challenge. It doesn't say it needs to be in a public race. We did that for another event and it worked out. Unless it specifies public race you should be OK.

I'm down.

In three days!

In ten days!

Shit, how long is that first one going until? I am out of state from Thurs to late Sunday night.

stn

A ton of DLC on sale for FH3. Is the VIP pass worth it? How long does the Blizzard expansion take to complete? Thanks.

LoveCake

Just keep doing drag races at the airstrip using an OP 270mph Dart build you'll finish in the top 3 no problem even after a few attempts.

Ok thanks, I will get practicing!

I would like to race against you guys.

Shit, how long is that first one going until? I am out of state from Thurs to late Sunday night.

I don't know, the longest is a three day event, I think this will be one of those.

I don't know, the longest is a three day event, I think this will be one of those.

A ton of DLC on sale for FH3. Is the VIP pass worth it? How long does the Blizzard expansion take to complete? Thanks.

I have the UE so have had the VIP from day one, the double wheelspins are ok for cash but I hardly seem to get the big payouts anyway, the other is the VIP cars, if you want one or all of them then yes.

The Blizzard is probably best FH expansion, not sure how long to complete, I have had it since day one I have become King of the Mountain but I have not 100% it all yet.

I am now doing the Money thing to raise funds for those missing HE cars, One hours driving for CR-1,000,000+ and a few level-ups and a triple XP.

KRaZyAmmo

I'd be down to do some races with you guys.

zorbsie

Nice, looks like we can get a good group together. I know we have some Europeans in the mix, when is the best time to get together?

LoveCake

Nice, looks like we can get a good group together. I know we have some Europeans in the mix, when is the best time to get together?

I am in the UK, I cannot play before 6pm/18:00 on week days up until 9pm/21:00.
At weekends from 1pm/13:00 until 8pm/20:00.

In three days!

In ten days!

I'm in for that free Subaru HE.

Mohasus

The best drag car I've seen is the mercury coupe class C.

There is even a decal with "I am a LOW LIFE CHEAT driving a crap C class Mercury because I am too dumb to tune a real car".

rrs

I think I've turned quite a few odd cars into drag race machines, my class C gotcha car will gotcha anyone short of the real OP drag racers

There is even a decal with "I am a LOW LIFE CHEAT driving a crap C class Mercury because I am too dumb to tune a real car".
this is actually better than my gotcha car but not not nearly as fun as winning in my gotcha car

LoveCake

I'll add that to my collection lol

I think I've turned quite a few odd cars into drag race machines, my class C gotcha car will gotcha anyone short of the real OP drag racers
this is actually better than my gotcha car but not not nearly as fun as winning in my gotcha car

I tried that S2 270+MPH Dart and also the C Mercury this evening and I was beaten twice by a different car, so I had a go at building my own and went back to the strip and have won twice in a row!

QUOTE TO VIEW THE CAR AND INFO

I have just checked and I am #1 in the [GAF] league :D

Noobcraft

Is there anyone who has requested to be a part of the ForzaGAF club on Xbox Live that hasn't been accepted? I'm not talking about the in-game club, but the dashboard one. I've been super busy lately doing science and stuff but there are still requests trickling in.

Also everybody should get Blizzard Mountain.
6e4b4c7e-3693-4acf-88idufi.png

rrs

Nice, is it fast?

How can I post something here on GAF but have it hidden so only members (people that are logged in) can see?
gets up to 210 on the strip, and is stable all the way.

as for hidden, use email tags which have to be quoted to see: (add the tags here once I find them)

LoveCake

I tried your tune and I only slid all around the strip and got like 203 at the speedtrap

It does slide about, the top speed is not what it's for it is for beating the rest in the drag event, as it's C it has a very good head start, the tires have no grip and if they are changed from stock it takes it up to a B straight away, 210mph is the max I think I have had.

LoveCake

I never cared about drag racing in any racing games.

Neither have I, I just want to have a easy way to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE next week where you have to finish in the top 3 of an online race to win, I hope that the drag race will work as an event though
e4q4770.gif
if it has to be a proper race though then I'm screwed :(

KRaZyAmmo

Neither have I, I just want to have a easy way to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE next week where you have to finish in the top 3 of an online race to win, I hope that the drag race will work as an event though
e4q4770.gif
If it does count....I'll probably just do drag race. If worse comes to worse...we can always to do our own races and see if it counts.

e4q4770.gif

It should work, I think it says any online event or any online race, so it should count by that metric.

Edit so as not to double post: Anyone here have the Forzathon active yet? I'm gonna go start it, and I'll be available to play between 9AM and 11AM EST and basically any time during the weekend (UTC+1 here).

LoveCake

I have made some colour variations, yellow, blue, green, white and pink.

Asip8Eh.jpg

It's a very nice car indeed, I have only added a couple of modifications to take it to [S2] 977 I don't think there is a need to go over the top in modifying, it sometimes takes away from the natural engine sound.

mo60

That forzathon challenge that involved using the reliant or tthe morgan three wheeler and completing three races with the car was really annoying to complete. I completed it with the morgan three wheeler.

That forzathon challenge that involved using the reliant or tthe morgan three wheeler and completing three races with the car was really annoying to complete. I completed it with the morgan three wheeler.

Meh, 1-lap races, short tracks, used the side-mounted wheels add-on for the Reliant and no other drivatars had them, so not only was it quick but it was also entertaining as hell seeing everyone tip over at every single turn.

Top Bottom