• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frame Trap |OT| Hosted by iPLAYWINNER, Tuesdays at 7PM PT

Mr Jared

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. I didn't want to say too much since I haven't started yet, also because I was totally not joking about the current state of Chris, Haunts and myself. I drove up from Anaheim today with my girlfriend and our pets so I'm probably all sorts of loopy and don't even realize it :)

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Really glad somebody brought up that point on features added for "accessibility" (it only gives stronger players better tools to destroy you). Too many people, Capcom included, seem to be obvlivious to that.

Anth0ny

Sixfortyfive said:
Really glad somebody brought up that point on features added for "accessibility" (it only gives stronger players better tools to destroy you). Too many people, Capcom included, seem to be obvlivious to that.

Yup, first thing that came to mind when gems were announced. Not sure what Capcom is thinking in that regard...

Crocodile

You guys sure like to knock it out of the park with the music choices :p

"Throw shit at a wall and see what sticks" - Funny, that's not the first time I've heard this used to describe SFxTK and it seems to be increasingly fitting. I'm not going to condemn a game that isn't out but I'm not going to lie and not say that almost every new piece of info about the game since SDCC has had me less and less hyped.

Also, Iori 98' is Day 1 DLC? :( The game overall is looking more and more appealing though.

Crocodile said:
You guys sure like to knock it out of the park with the music choices :p

"Throw shit at a wall and see what sticks" - Funny, that's not the first time I've heard this used to describe SFxTK and it seems to be increasingly fitting. I'm not going to condemn a game that isn't out but I'm not going to lie and not say that almost every new piece of info about the game since SDCC has had me less and less hyped.

Also, Iori 98' is Day 1 DLC? :( The game overall is looking more and more appealing though.
That's been highly implied for a while considering that the Japanese version has him as a preorder bonus

Mr Jared

http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner/b/298949597?t=74m15s

Can someone PLEASE make an animated gif of Haunts dancing that just says "HATERS GONNA HATE"

Good lord!

Edit: Nevermind~

1Uupl.gif

Epic.

Great episode guys. And the lighting was much better!

edit: I have that same cardigan Richard is wearing. I think it only looks good closed though :/

Top Bottom