• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FREE copy of Marvin's Mittens for all GAF members! Believe...in magic!

Wix

Game actually looks good, too.

This reminds me of last year's Sequence giveaway. Good times.

Which reminds me, are you trying to get your game Greenlit? If so, link us!

Want to help or say thanks?

We've also got Marvin on Steam Greenlight. If you have a second and like the game, maybe give it your thumbs up on there so many more people can meet the little hero in green! If you love the music, get listening on bandcamp!

Drakken

Looks like a really relaxing and enjoyable experience. Liking the Calvin & Hobbes-sounding exploration aspect of it.

As someone who has voted on +1000 Greenlight items, I've seen some shit.

This game, however, wasn't. And I didn't even know it was made by gaffers!

Lijik

Everything about this game looks so charming!
Agree with Drakken that I get a slight Calvin and Hobbes vibe from it. Lets go exploring Buddy

adixon

Hadn't seen this on greenlight yet! The art evokes feelings of Calvin and Hobbes sledding through a quiet white landscape. Beautiful.

Really want to play it :)

Everything about this game looks so charming!
Agree with Drakken that I get a slight Calvin and Hobbes vibe from it. Lets go exploring Buddy

Haha, you guys are right on target! Calvin & Hobbes were some of our childhood friends. The way they would always explore without a care in the world, and sometimes see things so crazy you weren't sure if it was imagined or otherwise. You'll see what I mean in the game! :)

=HERO=

Neo Member
I really like the website, pretty clever background. Oh, the game looks nice too! Thank you for offering this to all of us, especially since I agree with all your sentiments on GAF.

Oh, I saw this game on Greenlight a few weeks ago and it's looks great.

I have so many childhood memories playing outside in the snow. Looking out the window today though, with snow almost reaching the ledge, all I see is misery.

Top Bottom