• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

gblues

Banned
Hey Ubisoft, put this in your pipe and smoke it:

Feep here just gave out several thousand copies of his game. Do you think it's coincidence that the game outperformed the XBLIG sales within its first 7 hours?

Feep, you're awesome and your game is great.

IzzyF3

I haven't been posting on gaf for a long time. I think this thread just brought me back.

Thanks for the game in advance! I'll make sure to post about what I think and spread the word if it's good.

The game is great. Very fun, requires you to stay on your toes [at least for me, since I started out on hard]. Only problems I find are
A. Some of the songs get a little overused [derty in particular]
B. Some of the dialogue is kind of meh [especially with the mexican dude]

Aside from that though, it's awesome. Expect a donation soon, Feep.

shaowebb

^ SERIOUSLY.

Considering the reviews this game has been getting, the fact that Feep is giving it away for free until 2012 is pretty insane. I will say this though...if you are intending on making this a series this is a solid way to seed the market with fans.

I can't wait to see what this Ponygaf collectible is that you say is in the game.

Top Bottom