• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

CradleOfFilth

Neo Member
I just noticed i need to make a title to receive the PM. So...

Look at my other post, i didn't received a key since i forgot the title for the post. I didn't got the key because of that i guess.

So yeah, i'm very interested into trying this game! Look's awesome, i'm looking fowardfor trying this game!

Thanks!

Awesome! I won't be able to play it until I upgrade and install Boot Camp next month, but I'll be sure to give you some kind of shout out on a pod when I do.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Key get! Thanks Feep, I may even buy a copy if I like it and play it alot.

Fusebox

Banned
So I'm listening to Pandora, and a CHOON comes on, I look over and it says 'Ronald Jenkees, Disorganised Fun'.

Jenkees, where have I heard that, hmm.. checks GAF. See's Sequence thread. Oh oh OHHHH!!!

If it isn't too late I'd love a taste of this please feep, and if it's up my alley (which I strongly suspect is the case) I'll definitely grab it on XBLA to support the cause.

Five thousand replies later, this is looking like one of the best marketing tactics I've ever seen. Not surprising from the brilliant creator of Sequence! (I played it on Xbox with a guitar, no need for a PC copy, but thank you for the offer!)

Feep

Banned
Whew, all caught up. The 30-second PM lockout is killer.

Everyone in this thread should have received a code. If you have not, please PM me.

Thanks!

rexor0717

I'm currently making a game, and I was going to have a combat system very similar to whats going on in this game. I guess I'm not as creative as I thought. lol

Top Bottom