• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

KrayzeeGloo

Neo Member
Rhythm-based RPG? Well hell, that sounds like one of the much more inventive ideas to date and has already gotten me interested! Sign me up, my good sir! :D

Thaedolus

I've never heard of your game but now I feel like I've gotta give it a shot and donate just because this is so badass of you

Mr_Elysia

Gvaz said:
I never would have paid a penny for this prior, but because of his generosity I'll donate to him depending on if I like the game or not.

He wins every which way because:
1. word of mouth works, saves money on advertising
2. small company so there's not much to split the bills
3. lots of people ITF would never so much as looked at this, I guarantee it had he not done this. It would have gotten middling sales (couple thousand) depending on crossover from the XBL community with steam accounts and how well his works there were received.
4. there's no lost sale from someone who was never interested, the only thing is potentially creating a new one.

Yes, word of mouth works but the mouths are preaching the choir for the most part. The rest of the congregation would have gotten it in a bundle or a sale. Hell I hope I'm wrong. I hope he makes mad stacks. I just don't want people thinking he did it for ulterior motives or to be sly. It was just an honest, if a bit overzealous, thanks.

Doorman

My mind spins a little bit at the prospect of having to manage three rhythm fields at once, but for the price tag I'm certainly willing to give it a shot!

Thank you very much! This is one hell of a gesture to be extending to the community.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Feeps game is coming to steam? Awesome feep, I'm happy for ya.

Edit: nooooo, can't edit title in secondapps gaf and my laptop is dead until Friday. Save me pony Jesus!

I loved Sequence and convinced at least one friend to get it. I'll be gifting this copy to someone that will appreciate it and talk about to other people that would be interested.

Top Bottom