• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Feep any talks to add to other services, say PSN or others?

Wouldn't mind it being on there too =D

Zomba13

Just got my code and entered it. Feep = awesome.

Thanks so much :D

Will be sure to donate some money when I've played a bit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Got my key, i ill play it tomorrow and donate a couple bucks than - what a great gesture.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Feep said:
1500 keys sent

And counting

Dayum! Can definitely see how Admin is helping you, that is some pretty sick timeline!

So is this automated script the reason titles were required? It selects posts with a title in them to PM?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Tenck said:
'Installing Microsoft .NET framework"

tsk tsk tsk, silly Valve, I have done that about a trillion times already.

A Valve employee over at SPUF (Steampowered User Forums) explained why each game needs to install its own .net/DirectX/C++ runtime components, but I can't remember what was said exactly.

Feep

Banned
lsslave said:
Dayum! Can definitely see how Admin is helping you, that is some pretty sick timeline!

So is this automated script the reason titles were required? It selects posts with a title in them to PM?
Actually, that was something I originally put in arbitrarily; I had no particular reason. But luckily, Cheesemeister and his magic scripts were able to detect the titles as a sort of effective flag. = D

Hypatia

This is seriously, absolutely incredibly awesome of you.

In fact it's such an awesome thing to do that I've gone ahead and bought your game three times.

Good luck to you and your team!

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Feep said:
Actually, that was something I originally put in arbitrarily; I had no particular reason. But luckily, Cheesemeister and his magic scripts were able to detect the titles as a sort of effective flag. = D

So, black magic?

ColonelVirus

Neo Member
:O This is amazing man, thanks in advance if I get a code. Really nice of you, I was planning on buying the game out right anyway, I'll probably donate some money to you when I get paid anyway ahaha. Damn chivalry -.-

Top Bottom