• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
Thank you Feep (and whoever might be helping you with getting the codes out)! Looks like a fun game, I'll check it out tonight.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Thanks for the free game bro, its downloading now! Now get to work on a sequel to sell 3000+ copies to to people who enjoyed this one :p

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Feep said:
Shit, happened for more than one person? Is anyone else having this problem?
Something similar, I keep trying to start it up and either it hangs at "installing .xna framework" or else the installer launches, tells me another installer is running, and quits. I'll try what you suggested.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Got my Code, thank you Feep! <3 I was gonna send you thanks personally but your PM box probably could use all the room it can get.

Feep

Banned
The_Technomancer said:
Something similar, I keep trying to start it up and either it hangs at "installing .xna framework" or else the installer launches, tells me another installer is running, and quits. I'll try what you suggested.
To be fair, the installation process does take quite some time. But it does appear to have a weird hangup for some people...hm.

Vamphuntr

The_Technomancer said:

In my case it was stuck at installing MS Framework for a while then I got a repair or delete installation. Works fine after choosing repair.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
The_Technomancer said:

I had this same problem with Witcher 2, just had to re-download it is all

Private Messages: Unread 1

TMKUm.jpg

nywt

Neo Member
I will get a free game from a member of the gaf community for posting with a title? That is so freaking awesome! Congratulations on making and releasing the game!

Feep

Banned
I'm really worried about this installer thing. Has it worked fine for anyone so far? It WILL hang at installing .NET framework for awhile, no doubt. It's a big file.

= (

Posted this on the OT, but since I see ppl posting their problems, I might get a response faster here:

Does the game works properly with 1024x768 4:3 monitors?

The game dosn't displays correctly and windowed, I assume it was done with at least 720p on mind :(

I know I should upgrade my monitor, but it's there a solution or a workaround?

Feep said:
I'm really worried about this installer thing. Has it worked fine for anyone so far? It WILL hang at installing .NET framework for awhile, no doubt.

= (

Yeah, the game installed fine, it got stuck in then .NET installation for a few inutes but it installed right.

Feep said:
I replied there...1280x720 is current minimum, but I'm planning to fix that very shortly in a patch.

Oh, thanks. I'll wait for patch.

Feep

Banned
Relaxed Muscle said:
Posted this on the OT, but since I see ppl posting their problems, I might get a response faster here:

I know I should upgrade my monitor, but it's there a solution or a workaround?
I replied there...1280x720 is current minimum, but I'm planning to fix that very shortly in a patch.

Awesome. The game looks really sweet, and I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise. I think this way - if it really is awesome - then I tell my friends about it. Then they buy it. Everybody wins!

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Feep said:
I'm really worried about this installer thing. Has it worked fine for anyone so far? = (

I am playing the game right now man!

Seriously, first step is just to redownload, possibly some lost information in the download, it has happened to me before! (TF2 had to redownload, Witcher 2 had to redownload)

Just keep track of who it happens to, systems it happens to, and where it happens and go from there because its working perfectly for me so far!

Vamphuntr

Feep said:
I'm really worried about this installer thing. Has it worked fine for anyone so far? It WILL hang at installing .NET framework for awhile, no doubt. It's a big file.

= (

It's working for me but every time I quit the game and boot it again it tries to install MS Framework again.

Just downloaded it, and I can't play it because I don't have a proper graphics card. And since I'm on a laptop and have no extra money, I can't play the game. :|

Top Bottom