• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Feep said:
I'm really worried about this installer thing. Has it worked fine for anyone so far? It WILL hang at installing .NET framework for awhile, no doubt. It's a big file.

= (
works fine for me. But it might be because I had most of the prerequisite files already.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Don't wanna fill up your message inbox, so I thought I'd post here. Thanks again Feep! I'm a poor college student, so getting you a little donation is definitely something I'll try to scrap together, but if I don't, I'll be sure to tell all my friends at the least!

Artadius

Thanks Feep!

It did take a while to install for me, and then I had to repair the XNA framework, but no errors on either and the game is working fine now.

Only question I have, is there a way to change resolution. Looking to play in glorious 1920x1080.

Feep

Banned
Artadius said:
Thanks Feep!

It did take a while to install for me, and then I had to repair the XNA framework, but no errors on either and the game is working fine now.

Only question I have, is there a way to change resolution. Looking to play in glorious 1920x1080.
Not at the moment. Several artistic assets were only created with 720p in mind. I'm going to fix lower-than-1280x720 resolutions shortly, but it may take some longer to upscale stuff...

Gonna add windowed mode within a day or two, also. I can't patch on the weekend, though, so it might not be working till Monday.

Feep said:
In any case, go to steam/steamapps/common/sequence and click on the dotNetfx40_Full_x86_x64 to manually install it. Not sure why it didn't happen for ya. = (

That worked. Then I pressed play on Steam, it tried to install the Framework again, this time, was smooth and fine. But then... bang.
PHxe8.jpg

(I have a Mobile Intel Series 4)

I guess I'll have to try it on another PC :lol

zlatko

Banned
Feep said:
Not at the moment. Several artistic assets were only created with 720p in mind. I'm going to fix lower-than-1280x720 resolutions shortly, but it may take some longer to upscale stuff...

Gonna add windowed mode within a day or two, also. I can't patch on the weekend, though, so it might not be working till Monday.

I'll wait till then. It feels weird to have it not fill the screen. I'd be fine with a windowed mode version that fills that though.

Keep us posted when this happens. I liked the main menu music though. Excited to get into it once resolution fixes come. :)

Gvaz

Banned
iKeepPlaying said:
That worked. Then I pressed play on Steam, it tried to install the Framework again, this time, was smooth and fine. But then... bang.
PHxe8.jpg

(I have a Mobile Intel Series 4)

I guess I'll have to try it on another PC :lol
I'd say reinstall your drivers but...lol

Also paging feep! Some issues I noticed people are having right off the bat:

- not able to change resolution or play the game windowed
- press a to confirm, press start to continue

Works perfectly for me. Don't have much time now to player but enjoyed the first few minutes. Too bad there isn't a option to change the resolution though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, this isn't working. XNA installer comes up and then whines there is another installer(Steam?) running and won't let me install. :/

Top Bottom