• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frozen Fever coming to a big screen near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

In Frozen Fever, it's Anna's birthday and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever, but Elsa's icy powers may put more than just the party at risk.

Directed by Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, and produced by Peter Del Vecho, with an all-new original song by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Frozen Fever marks the first project reuniting the Oscar-winning original team from Disney’s Frozen. Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad are also expected to return to voice their characters.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I''m up for a Frozen short film.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds good! I love Frozen. Hope they never let it go.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The press release says it's arriving in the spring, so I'm betting it precedes the live-action Cinderella.

Lijik

That synopsis sounds like a random episode out of an animated Frozen sitcom.
They should make a Frozen animated sitcom on Disney Channel

zeemumu

tumblr_m74i7aZ6JF1ru1wbho4_250.gif

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Frozen was below average. The only thing that was above average was the animation. I just don't get it.

HUELEN10

This will be a success and get its own fucking DVD release, mark my words.

Where is my Tangled Ever After DVD Disney?

:(

TDLink

Not surprised they're making a short. I am surprised it's going to feature a new original song. Should be interesting... I also bet whatever movie this is in front of gets a lot of views just for the short. The Frozen Fever is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom