• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idina Menzel confirms Frozen 2 in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

I'd rather they make a third film based on a different story, but I guess they do like loads of money.

Can't wait til they convert all of DHS into Frozen Land + Star Wars

adj_noun

I'd rather they make a third film based on a different story, but I guess they do like loads of money.

That's what's funny about Frozen; they had no idea this was going to happen.

Then they heard people were waiting in three hour plus character lines in Epcot and parents were shivving each other for merch.

When I went that process seemed half completed; Frozen took over the place.

fertygo

Disney songwritter must've hard pressed to create another song that can became pop sensation, the success of the movie will riding on that.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I'm surprised Disney isn't resurrecting the spin-off TV show concept for Frozen. Kids have got a thirst for more of these characters than a movie every 3 years can contain, just making them watch the same movie over and over again for their fix is going to burn them out on the thing eventually. It would certainly meet with much more success than the Dreamworks IPs that are doing it.

Side note: Where's my Aladdin TV series on DVD, dammit? That show was great.

HUELEN10

I didn't hate it. I just thought it was very sloppy. Especially compared to Disney's previous two films. "Wreck it Ralph" was amazing, and "Tangled" is all around a better film than Frozen.
No only that, but frozen becomes an even more mediocre film once you realize what a troubld development it had and what it could been.

In my eyes, it is simply not a good film, way too sloppy.

Kinyou

The Lion King almost made a billion dollars. Why didn't Disney ever give it a proper sequel?
Because Kimba the white Lion didn't have a sequel :p

kCOXtNC.jpg

Xun

Unless things have changed, Giants will likely be that film.

i will only accept this if it has a perfume sung cover of let it go.
Perfume actually sung let it go during their LA live earlier this month

Xamdou

Really glad Frozen is getting a sequel, also glad Idina is back on board for it as well. Idina's voice acting and singing is what made the movie so magical.

Where in that picture does it say Rapunzel is Anna's and Elsa's cousin? All I see is Rapunzel and Flyyn attending Elsa's coronation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom