• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Avengers Character Roster Datamined From the PC Beta

NeoGiffer

Winter shoulder isn't even enough to save this

1872140.jpg

kunonabi

Quake, Mockingbird, and Kate Bishop? Really? Mar-Vel is an interesting one but I wonder if it's actually going to be the classic one.

Man, modern She-Hulk with these character designers is going to win ugliest character of the generation for sure.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Quake, Mockingbird, and Kate Bishop? Really? Mar-Vel is an interesting one but I wonder if it's actually going to be the classic one.

Man, modern She-Hulk with these character designers is going to win ugliest character of the generation for sure.

Kate Bishop is getting her own Disney+ series with Hailee Steinfeld playing her, so yea.

D.Final

Banned

Unannounced Playable Characters:

• Ant Man
  • Wasp
  • Vision
  • Black Panther
  • Dr Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Winter Soldier
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Captain Marvel
  • Kate Bishop
  • She Hulk
  • War Machine

Other Character Mentions:

• Frenzy (Probably an enemy class)
  • Ultron
  • Red Hulk
  • Deathlok
  • Vindicator
  • Monica

I can't wait to play all of them.

All for $5 for a pack of 3.

They are all for free, if I remember correctly.

TimFL

Man, that playable character list is pretty meh. Can't wait to see the B/C movie versions of all these characters, lol.
This. Only characters I‘m remotely interested in are Vision and Scarlet Witch.
Have to see how fun they make Black Panther first, maybe him as a 3rd on my interest list.

I hope this isn‘t the final list.

Beelzebubs

Come on Disney... you now own the character rights for X-Men and Fantastic 4. Put some fucking mutants in this! Hell, have Reed Richards in this.... it's a model swap for Kamala Khan...... And no, Scarlett Witch doesn't count as a mutant unless you're using her actual origin.

Last edited:

Mmnow

Come on Disney... you now own the character rights for X-Men and Fantastic 4. Put some fucking mutants in this! Hell, have Reed Richards in this.... it's a model swap for Kamala Khan...... And no, Scarlett Witch doesn't count as a mutant unless you're using her actual origin.
They owned the character rights for video games anyway. Looking at this roster, I'd say they want to decide what they're doing with them for the MCU before they add them to this sort of (almost) tie-in game.

levyjl1988

Banned
That's nice. I hope they don't fuck up the face as they did before with Black Widow.
I don't want some intern or SJW modeller fucking up the likeness of the characters that we like.
I find it very difficult to buy skins for ugly characters.

sircaw

Banned
LOL, trash. Just shows that in reality Marvel has nothing outside of core Avengers. Without Spidey, F4, and Xmen, Marvel's rooster is pretty weak.

5TJ64hV.jpg

If we can have ANY character I would like to have Blade, Morbius, Ghost Rider, Constantine, Deadpool and Gwenpool(lol).

Look at Carol in that, she is so damn Hot
Best costume ever.

Elcid

Banned
Some of those I believe, some I think will likely be just NPCs. Highly doubt Mockingbird and Marvell would ever be playable characters. She-Hulk though would be fucking awesome.

Top Bottom