• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Man I am super late to finding out that they sold these at Hot Topic lol.

Any other sites still selling the blue Heisenberg, Gold Bender, or Gold Frieza ?

bLackstar

Neo Member
Prices are going to be gross, though. People get an exclusive and automatically assume someone is going to pay an outrageous price for it.

10-15 bucks over the retail priced? I would gladly pay that then re-sell price on sneakers. 10-15 is nothing compared to what jordans re-sell for.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
My MCC was "shipped" on June 24 and tracking hasn't worked since. I sent in an email last week and it turns out it hasn't even been shipped yet. It will be shipped "with the next batch". It's almost been a month since it "shipped" and I could've just bought a freaking Ant-Man box at Comic-Con. If they don't fix their problems soon I'm out.

In actual good news, I got everything I needed SDCC-wise from HT, B&N, and Popcultcha online in the early morning on Thursday. The rest I got at SDCC in person like Diggle and the Funimation red-eyed Gold Frieza. Mmm.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Ant-Man MCC FINALLY arrived. Geez. The exclusive POP! box is dented and opened as well. Fantastic service.

Really thought I was going to stop at Doctor Who but how can I not get Frank, God damn you Funko:

rocky-horror-picture-show-dr-frank-n-furter.jpg

This is the ONLY SDCC Exclusive that I wanted! Thank you for the heads up!

Edit:

Fuck Hot Topic. They canceled my order.

Fuck Hot Topic they are the absolute worst, going to get all my variants from forbidden planet from now on.

Zombine

Banned
Really thought I was going to stop at Doctor Who but how can I not get Frank, God damn you Funko:

rocky-horror-picture-show-dr-frank-n-furter.jpg

Fuck Hot Topic they are the absolute worst, going to get all my variants from forbidden planet from now on.

Damn dude that really blows. I think it was lousy of them to keep the product live, cancel it, and then hold my $15 ransom for 4 days until it goes back into my account.

Purchased a ton of stuff today, including Yellow Daredevil (Target Exclusive), Black Kratos (GameStop Exclusive) and Six Inch Hagrid with some other stuff. Can't post pictures currently but very excited about today's haul!

My Fallout POPs came in the mail yesterday. Didn't buy all of them, just Brotherhood of Steel, Lone Wanderer (Female) and Vault Boy. They do look really good, though.

So I bought myself my first POP! (Piccolo). Liking how it looks. Might collect some others I might like if I can find them for a decent price.

So I bought myself my first POP! (Piccolo). Liking how it looks. Might collect some others I might like if I can find them for a decent price.

First it's POP, then amiibo, next are Disney Infinity figures before finally you snap and realize you are importing $300 figures from Japan.

Welcome aboard!

First it's POP, then amiibo, next are Disney Infinity figures before finally you snap and realize you are importing $300 figures from Japan.

Welcome aboard!

amiibo came first for me actually. Planning to keep things only to amiiibo, POP and not expensive figurines right now.

My local Barnes & Noble got a restock of some as well, like the sparkle-haired Joy.

Also, is that 6" TARDIS.... HOLLOW!?

By that I mean, does it not have a floor?

So about a month ago, PayPal gave me $20 back from my MCC box since the pop came damaged and they never sent a replacement.

Fastfoward to today and I received 2 tracking numbers and an email saying my replacements are on the way.

Huh.

NoRéN

So about a month ago, PayPal gave me $20 back from my MCC box since the pop came damaged and they never sent a replacement.

Fastfoward to today and I received 2 tracking numbers and an email saying my replacements are on the way.

Huh.

Consider it payment for your frustrations.

Top Bottom