• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Monty Python

http://funko.com/blogs/news/53555843-look-my-liege-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-pop

jpeg

Zombine

Banned
I'm getting more and more excited as August rolls around. I love having absolutely no clue what's going to come in the Marvel Loot Crate. I would definitely be thrilled if it was Jane Thor.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm getting more and more excited as August rolls around. I love having absolutely no clue what's going to come in the Marvel Loot Crate. I would definitely be thrilled if it was Jane Thor.

Hoping Jane Thor or Beta Ray Bill. Maybe God Emperor Doom.

Sora_N

Why y'all just posting concept art and not the real thing?

CLIYUifVAAUJ3KB.png:large

I'm pretty much into Funkos now.

The fun don't stop.

I bought myself the Amazing Spider-man one when it came out, wasn't that pleased. Eventually got both Batman and Robin ones as gifts.

I really wanted the Smaug one earlier this year, and finally was able to grab one in Seattle for $20 USD (I'm Canadian - went down there for a day with my ex-gf).

I picked up a King Bob 2 weeks ago and ended up scalping it since I wasn't that happy that they're static.

Today I went down to a toy shop and picked up the Elder Scrolls High Elf and Black Widow. Also got the Previews Rocket Raccoon...ugh.

I have Batman Beyond preordered, thinking of preordering Lady Sif as well.

Gonna pick up Iron Man and Hulk over the next few weeks.

I'm stoked for Elizabeth, there's no good merch of her. Didn't like the game but really liked Elizabeth. I may pick up Songbird or Big Daddy as a companion, my wallet cries already.

EDIT:

I can't find the Winter Soldier Widow anymore, I kinda hated the Age of Ultron one until I saw there was a peg on the bottom so I found some random Marvel stand and it seems to help keep her from falling as easily.

Still wish this one had guns but I think it's a bit late to find the WS one anyways.

20150801_190745_zps6b7v55lq.jpg

NoRéN

Yeah, I had originally posted that here. I'm surprised the price is still the same. Now I just have to cross my fingers that it arrives in good condition.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
GameStop price hike in effect now. $10.99 a POP! and $16.99 for 6" ones. Ugh. Won't be buying much from GS anymore, especially with Barnes and Noble being better stocked and that member discount. The B3G1 started as well.

Jzero

Amazon sent me the ghoul instead of vault boy. Thankfully they're great with refunds. Hot topic has a glow in the dark vault boy.

C1uf75C.png

He also looks a lot better in person than the concept art: (Not my picture)
]

Mine comes in the 27th :/

Sora_N

GameStop price hike in effect now. $10.99 a POP! and $16.99 for 6" ones. Ugh. Won't be buying much from GS anymore, especially with Barnes and Noble being better stocked and that member discount. The B3G1 started as well.

So we're getting a good deal in Canada then, the exchange rate sucks atm.

I think retail prices are $11-12.99 now, and large ones are still $19.99 for the time being.

Zombine

Banned
lol Hot Topic is so dumb. A few week ago I ordered that Walter White SDCC pop figure on their site while orders were still open, and then 10 minutes later they sent me an email saying my order was canceled because of insufficient stock.

Fast forward to last night, and they send me an email. "Tell us what you think about your order!" And they ask if I liked my new figure.

Lol fucking hell.

lol Hot Topic is so dumb. A few week ago I ordered that Walter White SDCC pop figure on their site while orders were still open, and then 10 minutes later they sent me an email saying my order was canceled because of insufficient stock.

Fast forward to last night, and they send me an email. "Tell us what you think about your order!" And they ask if I liked my new figure.

Lol fucking hell.

You got the invisible variant.

MattyG

Banned
Do Pop figures get restocked pretty regularly? I wanted a Fallout Brotherhood of Steel one, but the only ones I can find on Amazon are double or triple the price. I've never bought one before, so I don't know how these things go.

How much was that Groot, 60€?

like a poster above said...they were included in Loot Crates from this past year along with other items...the subscription was about 18€ a month if I did the conversion right (I'm in the USA so it was about $20 with the shipping)

Guess many others got screwed by amazon with the Fallout POPS, got three of the wrong figures sent to me, at least they basically gave me my money back and let me keep them. But now I can't get the Brotherhood of Steel fig and it's going for double/triple the price, meh

NoRéN

Guess many others got screwed by amazon with the Fallout POPS, got three of the wrong figures sent to me, at least they basically gave me my money back and let me keep them. But now I can't get the Brotherhood of Steel fig and it's going for double/triple the price, meh

Check gamestop. Saw a few at a gamestop near me. If that doesn't work let me know and I can get one for you.

For what it's worth, at a collectibles place I go to I was told that it's the most popular one.

fye just went up to 11.99 guy at fye said distribution prices went up

NoRéN

fye just went up to 11.99 guy at fye said distribution prices went up

And amazon has been selling certain funko pops for 10.99 for a while now too. Figured it wasn't just a "gamestop sucks!!!" thing.

I try to get most of my funko pops at a collectibles place. $10 and no CA tax is good for me.

Top Bottom