• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

NoRéN;181170812 said:

Cool thanks. Though I really wanted this one, but it's long gone now :(

fnk7110_l_5b1_5d.jpeg

NoRéN

I keep getting sadder. Fucking exclusives!

Also, gamestop raised the prices of the NYCC funkos. I thought the $11 price was a bit off.

NoRéN;181171312 said:
I keep getting sadder. Fucking exclusives!

Also, gamestop raised the prices of the NYCC funkos. I thought the $11 price was a bit off.

$15 is standard for the Comic-Con exclusives. The general exclusives they bring to all the cons are standard price, but SD/NYCC exclusives warrant a premium price, I guess.

I grabbed the flocked Cookie Monster.

Avallon

Anyone know where I could get a replacement base for

maxresdefault.jpg

I didn't realize she had a plastic base and I threw out the box with it inside.

(not my figure in the picture)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Have they said yet what is in the Villians collector's corp box?

They're shipping out soon, so we should be seeing spoilers eventually. I'm hoping for someone cool like Mysterio.

is there anywhere that says what these Funko Pops are worth as far as a fair selling price? I have a couple from Loot Crates (Joker Batman-Batman and Groot with glow in the dark hand) that I may sell since I don't collect these and just want to know a fair value I could ask for them.

Zombine

Banned
So the October Collector Corps box:

The Funko included is MORBIUS, and apparently you have a chance at getting a (much cooler, IMO) Zombie Morbius variant. There's also there's a Loki Dorbz included.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/ohuF4

Tactics like this is enough for me to cancel. They need to tread lightly with insert bullshit. I'll let this one slide, but if they do it again I'm out.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
is there anywhere that says what these Funko Pops are worth as far as a fair selling price? I have a couple from Loot Crates (Joker Batman-Batman and Groot with glow in the dark hand) that I may sell since I don't collect these and just want to know a fair value I could ask for them.
Plan on selling them here?

Top Bottom